• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You are the best Yoshi player! sometimes players become off. Theres been plenty of times where I thought I was the worst player in the world. Your state of mind affects how you brawl! You must stay very positive!
Wow. Nice cheer, Brandon. He is right. No use being Brawl emo now. roflmao

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Bunny, there's a topic that I think you should read, as it helped me in the same situation. I would link it, but I'm too busy writing about why Yoshi is a subpar character.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Can you define "average" for me, Karina?
I dunno...it's just...some of my characters can only beat other characters. Zelda is still unapproachable for my Kirby, Snake is still gay, and Game and Watch has so much more priority than him it's not even funny.

I just can't seem to beat everyone anymore. T_T

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hey welcome back C@SH, how are you doing
Meh, I'm cool. Pretty bored over here. Theres a tourney coming up this week though so I'm happy. you?

Yes. I'm pretty good at them sometimes....
oh ok good

I dunno...it's just...some of my characters can only beat other characters. Zelda is still unapproachable for my Kirby, Snake is still gay, and Game and Watch has so much more priority than him it's not even funny.

You should visit the brawl character discussion forum and check out the Ice Climber section on those matchups. I'm sure if you posted there people would help you out.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master

I like to feel I help give you a hatred of Snake XD (and I'm still learning him :D)

@C@sH-A Melee tourney or Brawl (I'm positive Melee) thats cool, I got not nothing like that unfortunately, just diploma exams unfortunately

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Are you aiming to be a pro? If so, you have to enter tourneys for that. Here, you can only get so good since most people here are not so competitive

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I like to feel I help give you a hatred of Snake XD (and I'm still learning him :D)

@C@sH-A Melee tourney or Brawl (I'm positive Melee) thats cool, I got not nothing like that unfortunately, just diploma exams unfortunately
Its a brawl tourney. Next month theres gonna be like 3 melee tourneys, which I'm looking forward to. ah, that sucks. I just finished up my High School stuff.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Are you aiming to be a pro? If so, you have to enter tourneys for that. Here, you can only get so good since most people here are not so competitive
I don't wanna be a pro, I just don't wanna suck. :ohwell:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Ah, well Brawl tourney is cool to (not as cool as Melee, but I'm not gonna start anything like that right now) I'm guessing you main Falcon like it says in Brawl. Is it local or more national? (again I'm presuming on the national side)

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
If you don't enter tourneys, you can't get much better.

Ah, well Brawl tourney is cool to (not as cool as Melee, but I'm not gonna start anything like that right now) I'm guessing you main Falcon like it says in Brawl. Is it local or more national? (again I'm presuming on the national side)
I main Meta Knight/IC's/DDD. CFalcon is just there because hes CFalcon.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Another Brawl emo? lol. Listen, Karina. I sure enough don't "suck", yet you beat me a couple times. So what is the problem? You are already somewhat "worshipped" by a few people here. Being a female good at Smash is as rare as it is going to get. Non-competitive gamers can only get so good at certain games.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Tourneys will help you. I've only been to a handful of weeklies at my college but I think they were enough to at least show me how completive Brawl is played. Of course, I don't intend on becoming best in NJ or something (because that would require beating M2K) but I hope to at least improve my own game and prove that Yoshi can hold his own in tournies. Of course, Pride is doing that better than I am, but oh well.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I'm attending my first tournament ever for any Smash game next month on the 19th.

...Actually, that's not true. I did go to one big tourney in May, but I came late so I never got to enter. =(

But yeah. I'll build up my three the best I can and then get *****.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
If Wi-fi did not posses the button delay, to be fair it would be far better to practice with. Unfortunately, thats not the case, and placing in rankings like that does mean you suck, it just means you have room for improvement

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
=P i was just getting started and you left
i wanted to gimp your zelda pretty bad but no dice, i think you stole a few of snakes c4s when you blew me up XD
ggs , what other characters do you play?
Sorry I'm tired. lol
um, I main Zelda/Sheik and Link
My secondarys are Samus/ZSS and Pikachu (I haven't played as those two in awhile though)

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
woops doubled .... haha XD

no worries, sleep is the best answer for pretty much anything.... unless you're hungry, then food is like giving a homeless some heroin

and nice..... i'd like to play your link next time =]

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
If Wi-fi did not posses the button delay, to be fair it would be far better to practice with. Unfortunately, thats not the case, and placing in rankings like that does mean you suck, it just means you have room for improvement
I hav3 a pratice tip for training mode! Its sooo simple! Reduce the spd to match the lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom