• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
B I noticed you decided to make your tourney, how come you have Temple and Pictochat on your stage list?
I can somewhat understand Pictochat, but TEMPLE?! Brandon...Brandon, buddy...Temple's banned because it give an unfair advantage to fast characters...stages like Pictochat that are banned due to hazards are understandable, but it's never wise to legalize a stage that favors certain characters...

Just a tip...

EDIT: Darn it...sorry, KC >.>

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
B I noticed you decided to make your tourney, how come you have Temple and Pictochat on your stage list?

@KC-H4x0RZ
Something different. after awhile you get tired of Fd.

edit:. Chris thats why its a team tourney! A team is made to utilize ones strenghts and weaknesses.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I can somewhat understand Pictochat, but TEMPLE?! Brandon...Brandon, buddy...Temple's banned because it give an unfair advantage to fast characters...stages like Pictochat that are banned due to hazards are understandable, but it's never wise to legalize a stage that favors certain characters...

Just a tip...

If you want good stages go with the neutrals, and stages like Delfino or Castle Siege, something along those lines, not Temple

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, Delfino I've heard is a neutral candidate compared to other stages.

Edit: Prey, maybe tomorrow or in the near future, I can't get to the Wii tonight.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Just a tip...

lmao. Don't worry, Chris ♪♪♪

Cinder

Smash Master
If you want good stages go with the neutrals, and stages like Delfino or Castle Siege, something along those lines, not Temple
My point exactly...Temple is the last stage I'd pick...I was just explaining to B why it's banned...don't worry, if I for any reason wanted to pick a different stage...wait...did you mean to quote him?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sorry if that is about my G&W. I really wanted to see why you have a hard time with him
No, it's not that. I need to learn more about my mains. Kirby can't approach, and apparently my Metaknight is so weak people can tell what he's gonna do. >_>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Temple would not encourage team play, it would more or less lead to 1v1's at seperate parts until one person is so damaged they hide in the bottem. O well, it's better then EVO's rules...

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I think that 95% of brawl stages are to small. Many of them are very hazarious, or give certain characters a huge advantage.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No, it's not that. I need to learn more about my mains. Kirby can't approach, and apparently my Metaknight is so weak people can tell what he's gonna do. >_>
Yeah. I don't think MK is for you, actually. You are much better with smaller characters like Kirby, Diddy, ICs, and Ness. Metaknight is an abused character to me

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah. I don't think MK is for you, actually. You are much better with smaller characters like Kirby, Diddy, ICs, and Ness. Metaknight is an abused character to me
MK is the only one of my mains that can actually touch Snake. If I don't pick MK against him, there's a 80% chance I'm gonna lose.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Awesome, Cash, glad to hear it.

Sorry to bother you though, Cash, but do you happen to know anything about the Smash scene in New Jersey? Just want to hear any input you might have.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
MK is the only one of my mains that can actually touch Snake. If I don't pick MK against him, there's a 80% chance I'm gonna lose.
Karina, Snake is a horrible match-up for MK, Snake can kill him very early, he has his disjointed hitboxes that can compete with MK, Snake can't really be gimped by him if the Snake is remotely Smart, and of course the grenades will stop the ever attacking MK's, forcing them to be more defensive

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
True. Snake is a complex character. I normally counter characters by trying to main them. I am trying to main all of them
Snake is so lame, but if the only way to beat Snake is to pick Snake, then I'll have to be lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom