• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Maybe you should go to that umm...light room place.
I've been there. They didn't do anything.

Bad WiFi? Yeah, I have a similar problem...anytime I try to connect out-of-state, it decides not to work >.>...I have no idea how to fix it...I wish I did T_T...I wanna play MKW out of state, darn it >.>...too bad GG isn't online compatible v.v

My problem is that when I try to connect to the internet via my wifi usb thingy, I connect for the test, but at the end it disconnects me. >_>

*yawn*

...Huh. Seems like I missed quite a bit....やれやれ。めんどうくせな。。。
did you really just translate "Good Grief" to japanese just to post it on smashboards? LOL

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

My problem is that when I try to connect to the internet via my wifi usb thingy, I connect for the test, but at the end it disconnects me. >_>
I'm probably the last person to be giving any tech advice, but what's the error code?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master

C@sH I have this happen all the time, just reinstall the USB program, then reset the settings on your Wii, it should work after that

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman

try enabling dmz on your router and set the static on your wii, it gives a better connection that way, if that doesnt fix the problem then i have no idea what would =T

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
C@sH I have this happen all the time, just reinstall the USB program, then reset the settings on your Wii, it should work after that
I just did that lol

I'm probably the last person to be giving any tech advice, but what's the error code?
its 52140. I've tried the error code soulution generator on the support.nintendo.com thing. It doesn't help.

try enabling dmz on your router and set the static on your wii, it gives a better connection that way, if that doesnt fix the problem then i have no idea what would =T
I don't have a wireless router.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
What is Canada like, by the way? I don't even know anything about the Canadian culture
How to make this understandable for you Americans....(I am Canadian)

The weather is always snowing, and minus 40 C. Our national currency is actually maple syrup and gay colored money. Our heroes our Beavers and Moose wearing red clothes and brown hats, Hockey is a religion here, and we love Beer. XD

O and I'm invincible using a grenade launcher apparently...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
How to make this understandable for you Americans....

The weather is always snowing, and minus 40 C. Our national currency is actually maple syrup and gay colored money. Our heroes our Beavers and Moose wearing red clothes and brown hats, Hockey is a religion here, and we love Beer. XD
THIS is why I asked Yuuki. >_>

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
What is Canada like, by the way? I don't even know anything about the Canadian culture
Uhhh...what can I say? It's not very different from Americans actually. I mean, I've only been to New York and Florida, but it's pretty similar. Canada is very multicultural. Mm...yeah...that's all I can really say. You'll find different people of all sorts of backgrounds here. XD

PR3Y11: Nope. There's...Devil, trmt, gorgon, Exia, Ice Climbers P & N...I believe that's it...or I'm missing a few others.

Cinder

Smash Master
*is enjoying the show*...

Well, I'd love to sit around and watch you guys burn Adam (ironic, no?), but I've got to go to bed...

And btw, I won't be on much tomorrow...I need to clean the house...I've got a friend coming Thursday, and I want the house to be clean...so she doesn't tease me about it >.>

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion

You know...I think he's lying...lmao XD

Agent Snop

Smash Ace

Wow, sounds like fun.-,- Beside the gay color money thing.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
*is enjoying the show*...

Well, I'd love to sit around and watch you guys burn Adam (ironic, no?), but I've got to go to bed...

And btw, I won't be on much tomorrow...I need to clean the house...I've got a friend coming Thursday, and I want the house to be clean...so she doesn't tease me about it >.>
Then I bid you a temporary farewell, Chris. Sleep well.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Uhhh...what can I say? It's not very different from Americans actually. I mean, I've only been to New York and Florida, but it's pretty similar. Canada is very multicultural. Mm...yeah...that's all I can really say. You'll find different people of all sorts of backgrounds here. XD

PR3Y11: Nope. There's...Devil, trmt, gorgon, Exia, Ice Climbers P & N...I believe that's it...or I'm missing a few others.
So Canadian isn't like an actual race? Sorry for sounding like a blonde. I can't know every basic thing on Earth >_>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
So Canadian isn't like an actual race? Sorry for sounding like a blonde. I can't know every basic thing on Earth >_>
*facepalm.

Canada is not a race, we're an assortment of every other culture in the world really, the only true Canadians are of course the Native Indians

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hahaha, no it isn't. ^^ It's okay. Being Canadian just means you were born in Canada. >_>; But my background is Jamaican, so...I'm Jamaican-Canadian.

And **** it Devil, you're stretching the page!

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman

yea i'd have to agree with yuki, canada's practically the same as the states but a bit more "multiculturally accepting" (in toronto anyway) if that means anything at all

does anyone live in the gta area by any chance?
i'm having a smashfest in the next couple of weeks, that's assuming the chilly willies remain tba

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
*facepalm.

Canada is not a race, we're an assortment of every other culture in the world really, the only true Canadians are of course the Native Indians
Oh. SO what is the big fuss with America vs. Canada, eh? lol

Hahaha, no it isn't. ^^ It's okay. Being Canadian just means you were born in Canada. >_>; But my background is Jamaican, so...I'm Jamaican-Canadian.

And **** it Devil, you're stretching the page!
ROFLMAO. I actually feel like Devil now. Dumb as dirt. jk

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Oh. SO what is the big fuss with America vs. Canada, eh? lol

ROFLMAO. I actually feel like Devil now. Dumb as dirt. jk
Ignoring the Dumb comment, alot of Canadians (and the rest of the world) blame America for everything, your basically the dumb redneck cousins of us. Small tip, if your gonna travel, have something to show your Canadian, you'll receive far better treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom