• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Wow...so this is what happens to me when i don't played for few days...my friends become way strong...just wow...great matches Fading...u really have imporven...i need a lot to learn...well i have this summer *smiles* great matches again...
Unknown if you wanna practice your Link and improve him, I suggest fighting O.L.T., he has a very good Link you could learn off of

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
It kind makes me feel great in a way, my new Snake beat his Zelda all four times, a Zelda he has mained for a while and practiced for so long, if my new Snake can do this, then when I perfect him, haha, I'll let you all imagine (Cockyness FTW :D)

Unknown17

Smash Ace
It kind makes me feel great in a way, my new Snake beat his Zelda all four times, a Zelda he has mained for a while and practiced for so long, if my new Snake can do this, then when I perfect him, haha, I'll let you all imagine (Cockyness FTW :D)
Yeah...don't get too cocky...or he'll come back the next day n kick ur butt...badly...*smiles*....

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
You haven't faced my Yoshi yet. :)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
hey fading you wana fight?
Sure, setup the room please.

Now I know what Heartz goes through everyday. I feel your pain KC.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I swear I'm horrible against Yoshi, any Yoshi I seem to face is godly in some way, I honestly can't believe he is low tier. Though with Solid Snake, things may be different XD
If you gave me time, I could think of at least 10 reasons on why Yoshi will likely be a low tier character AT BEST.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Against me, Yoshi will always be high tier (there's just something about him I may never get XD). But entertain me, what are 10 reasons he will remain low tier

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
snake is top tier =P and zelda vs snake match up isnt the greatest for the twilight girly play a good marth with your snake =P look up seventh fonon, his marth is pretty decent
I actually enjoy facing Snake. Of course I haven't faced any OMG PRO Snakes, but the ones that are somewhere around my level are actually a lot more fun to face than other characters.

But yeah, Snake is overpowered, not arguing that.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
snake is top tier =P and zelda vs snake match up isnt the greatest for the twilight girly play a good marth with your snake =P look up seventh fonon, his marth is pretty decent
I realize that, the only match-upm that truly isn't in Snakes favor is ROB, and honestly I would think Pit could also be incredibly difficult to deal with

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Against me, Yoshi will always be high tier (there's just something about him I may never get XD). But entertain me, what are 10 reasons he will remain low tier
I'll send you a PM, they include ways where literally ANYONE can defeat me in a heartbeat. And I don't want that to happen to me in this tournament.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Hey Devil you wanna play a couple matches? I'd like to see your new Snake in action ;D

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
obviously the only reason your sending me it is because I'm not in anymore (though my spiritual succesor Exia is your opponent XD). No worry, the secret to your demise is safe with me :D

Sorry Zero, I'm done Brawling for tonight, unless I have insonmia later (which will probably happen XD). Btw, where did Bun and Snop and Heartz go

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
obviously the only reason your sending me it is because I'm not in anymore (though my spiritual succesor Exia is your opponent XD). No worry, the secret to your demise is safe with me :D

Sorry Zero, I'm done Brawling for tonight, unless I have insonmia later (which will probably happen XD). Btw, where did Bun and Snop and Heartz go
Adam what time is it where you're living?

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
personally, i find pit very difficult, mainly because i just can't beat campy pits (>.< there goes my secret)
and actually i use snake to counter rob a lot ... but there's only one person i know who mains rob.. so i guess i just got used to playing him =T

and any takers for a match..... ?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
personally, i find pit very difficult, mainly because i just can't beat campy pits (>.< there goes my secret)
and actually i use snake to counter rob a lot ... but there's only one person i know who mains rob.. so i guess i just got used to playing him =T

and any takers for a match..... ?
I said I would play you before Prey. lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
WHY WHY WHY???!!! *Dai*

Good Games Heartz. T_T

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
To give everybody an idea of how broken Snake is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ZTIjutk00

Watch at around :15 to :19, when Edge's MK makes his way underneath of the Great Fox and on to the dual laser cannons. DSF does Snake's N-air and hits MK...

...while he is below the FREAKIN' SHIP.

WTF? I wish I could magically throw my hitbox at people.

Smooth Criminal
0.0................h4xz0rz

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion

Watch at around :15 to :19, when Edge's MK makes his way underneath of the Great Fox and on to the dual laser cannons. DSF does Snake's N-air and hits MK...

Smooth Criminal
danm. That's not fair at all. o.o

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Smooth Criminal
Wow...Snake is even more lame than I though. >_>

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I just realized that had I stayed in (and lost) to Heartz, I would of faced you anyway DL XD
Well, I have a feeling I'm gonna lose my match anyway. I wanted to get two victories this tournament, but I'm not sure that's gonna happen.

Edit: And what the crap at the video?!

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Tee hee. After the last two battles, I am thinking of maining Mr. G&W. Didn't think I would win with him. *lives*
NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO, IF THERE IS ANY CHARACTER I WISH WOULD DIE OF AIDS, CANCER AND DECAPITATION IT'S G&W, HOW CAN PEOPLE MAIN SOMEONE WHO'S STANDARD A IS HIM JACKING OFF, NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN SMASH.......UGG (done rant)

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Well, I have a feeling I'm gonna lose my match anyway. I wanted to get two victories this tournament, but I'm not sure that's gonna happen.

Edit: And what the crap at the video?!
You are the best Yoshi player! sometimes players become off. Theres been plenty of times where I thought I was the worst player in the world. Your state of mind affects how you brawl! You must stay very positive!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm so tired of being seen as "average" though. T_T

I think I've gotten the best I can get for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom