• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Sorry about that match you were trying to join. Lee, Seventh, and I were having a "Paunch" Fest earlier. I said yes to the invite, but I guess they didn't think you would use Captain Falcon.
Seventh hit no. Stroupes is the kind that would have adapted quickly to what we were doing. xD We have matches like those lots. xD

He's the ORIGINAL Ganon Karaoke Machine ^^

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Sure thing. You should challenge Yuki. He is a very good PT main. I am curious to see how that battle will turn out. Of course, I don't expect it to be competitive. Yuki gives me a hard time with his Squirtle. I love Squirtle to death, but that is ridiculous. XD
I must have really caught him off guard then, because you should have seen what the Captain did to him our first match xD

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I almost forgot! Lee go to mii channel and go to parade mode! i have 100 miis! I probly only made about 65 of them though....

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, Nirv, do you wanna enter a tournament on the NU, it'll be held in one day, so it will be fun. You'll probably be in the finals with me anyway, or TheChampIsHere.

Duo55

Smash Ace
You really kicked my *** . lol
lol, it wasn't that bad. To tell the truth, I don't really like playing my lucario, or MK as much as fox. Lucario feels alittle to campish, and MK feels alittle to spamish, but Fox is just right for me. You did good against MK. Not alot of ppl get me that close to defeat.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I was going to ask you something, apparently this Firebert guy is pretty good with PT, you have any helpful hints for beating them? He is especially good with Charizard.
Charizard? Let's see...

Charizard is fast. He has deceptive running speed so keep that in mind. He has a pseudo projectile, the flame thrower, but it's actually a good damage builder if you rush in and he gets you. Rock smash is powerful and it's a "spraying" attack, so try not to be hit by the bulk of it. Fly is also a good killing move, just like you try to kill me with belay (or whatever IC's up B is called). Forward smash is devastating, and so is down smash, but I THINK the down smash hits only grounded targets (not 100% sure though). He can glide and has a gliding attack, but it's not as dangerous as Pit's or MK's IIRC.

I suggest using eggs whenever you can, but just be aware he can close the distance immediately. He has powerful moves and can rack up damage quickly if you run into his attacks. Short hop bair can probably be a good approach.

This is all from facing Yuki, so he should be able to help as well with the other side of the match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom