• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Heartz = Kasey
DevilWillCry = Adam
Frozen = Adam
xFadingNirvanax = Luke
Kawaii Bunny = Karina
gorgon. = Jordan
bmasterr15 = Brandon
Seventh Sword = Steven
DarkLeviathan89 = Lester
CHerring = Chase
leechaolan = Leigh
Luso = Jon
ProBrawler = Jon
tmrt = Todd

Yukiwarashi = Travis

Anyone else I am missing? Anyone? No? Ok. Back to topic...
If I told you guys my name...... you would laugh....

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey, Steven has a 5 hour difference from EST time. It isn't his fault. He tried. Trust me. He PM'd me.
Zero stay online for now, I'm trying my best to contact Unknown, and it isn't Beat's fault at all, he had rl obligations this weekend, he tried to get it done with earlier

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Zero stay online for now, I'm trying my best to contact Unknown, and it isn't Beat's fault at all, he had rl obligations this weekend, he tried to get it done with earlier
Sigh. Even though I agree that it's mostly my fault, that's very 1-dimensional thinking. =/ Whatever the case, Beat is advancing, so no more pinning the blame on anyone.

Cinder

Smash Master
Heartz = Kasey
DevilWillCry = Adam
Frozen = Adam
xFadingNirvanax = Luke
Kawaii Bunny = Karina
gorgon. = Jordan
bmasterr15 = Brandon
Seventh Sword = Steven
DarkLeviathan89 = Lester
CHerring = Chase
leechaolan = Leigh
Luso = Jon
ProBrawler = Jon
tmrt = Todd

Yukiwarashi = Travis

Anyone else I am missing? Anyone? No? Ok. Back to topic...
Cinder = Chris :p

Wait...topic? What topic XD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sigh. Even though I agree that it's mostly my fault, that's very 1-dimensional thinking. =/ Whatever the case, Beat is advancing, so no more pinning the blame on anyone.
Exactly. He accepts the DQ. Let us move on please. I will update the page.

Cinder = Chris
Mitsurugi = Gfjfksdenvosdnwk

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Your sigs are awesome. I may ask you to make me one.
to be honest my sigs tend to be flukes but ill give it a shot if you really want one :) i dont know when ill finish but just pm me what you had in mind for the sig. i normaly take a couple hours so i assume thats fast. this is the second time i blushed for today.(i am actualy turning red 0_0 and im black.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Sorry about that match you were trying to join. Lee, Seventh, and I were having a "Paunch" Fest earlier. I said yes to the invite, but I guess they didn't think you would use Captain Falcon.
It's okay. I didn't expect you all to let me join anyway, since I've never introduced myself in this thread. But I'm looking forward to future matches with you all :bee:

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Pleasure to make your acquaintence Stroupes.

Alright guys, I'm out for the night. GG DarkL, that was my first win of the day. Ciao everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom