• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I am trying to main all of the characters. So far my top mains are Zelda, Pit, Luigi, and Peach. But the problem is they are lower defensed. I don't have a high defense main. I have to keep up with all characters so that I can match up nicely to make up for poor defense characters.
You've earned the title of: El vilisi Omegas temtpesses.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I am trying to main all of the characters. So far my top mains are Zelda, Pit, Luigi, and Peach. But the problem is they are lower defensed. I don't have a high defense main. I have to keep up with all characters so that I can match up nicely to make up for poor defense characters.
*envies your talent*

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey... So my crewmate with my Wii got stuck in NJ tonight, so there's no way I can have my match, Seventh. If that means I'm stuck in loser's bracket by default, I accept that. I'm almost positive I can have the Wii tomorrow around this time, though, so if I can get an extension I'd bleed gratitude. PM me, someone who's running the tournament. I gotta run.

Peace, love, all that jazz,
Beat
Hmm. What say you to this, Devil? Since Seventh is available now and Beat is not, then Seventh advances. I hate default wins but it can't be helped. Sorry about that, Beat. Take care, now.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Hmm. What say you to this, Devil? Since Seventh is available now and Beat is not, then Seventh advances. I hate default wins but it can't be helped. Sorry about that, Beat. Take care, now.
Do you have something against Beat? You start to act "tough" when he is around. Did he do something to upset you? If so what is, im all ears!

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Without a match, Beat won't be going in the Loser's Bracket >_> I've already said I'd forfeit if we couldn't match in time, since it's largely my fault it was prolonged this much.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
After I get back, I'd like to have our match Gorgon. If you're still here.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Beat...in the loser's bracket?

Well, there goes my chances of advancing...
Yeeeah. That is why I hate default wins. Usually, the better fighter advances. But default wins really screw up the system. When I say better fighter, I don't mean who is stronger. I am not saying that Beat was going to win, because Seventh came close to beating me once, and I beat Beat before. So anything could have happened, really.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Without a match, Beat won't be going in the Loser's Bracket >_> I've already said I'd forfeit if we couldn't match in time, since it's largely my fault it was prolonged this much.
*whisper whisper* This is an easy win. You had majority percent of winning. I think to ratio would be 3 out of 5. Except it!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Do you have something against Beat? You start to act "tough" when he is around. Did he do something to upset you? If so what is, im all ears!
...What the heck are you talking about? Someone please help me here? I am not one to retaliate with youth...

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
*whisper whisper* This is an easy win. You had majority percent of winning. I think to ratio would be 3 out of 5
Nah. I'd prefer to forfeit really, it would be unfair to Beat otherwise, plus I don't really mind. n_n; I still have a chance in the Loser's Bracket, and there's bound to be another tournament soon after this. And B15, Heartz is usually like this xP She seems to have a very...random persona.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Darn it. Gee, I am not sure how to handle this. If Devil came here, he can settle it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Nah. I'd prefer to forfeit really, it would be unfair to Beat otherwise, plus I don't really mind. n_n; I still have a chance in the Loser's Bracket, and there's bound to be another tournament soon after this. And B15, Heartz is usually like this xP She seems to have a very...random persona.
Mmmkay. Random persona? I know what you mean and don't know what you mean at the same time. *dies*

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Mmmkay. Random persona? I know what you mean and don't know what you mean at the same time. *dies*
Mrr, I mean don't really have a consistent manner of speech. Some times you're all serious business, other times your just lulzy. Best I can explain it xP

Edit: B15, don't you think she could have been doing something in those 10 minutes? Stop assuming, it's irritating.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Mrr, I mean don't really have a consistent manner of speech. Some times you're all serious business, other times your just lulzy. Best I can explain it xP

Edit: B15, don't you think she could have been doing something in those 10 minutes? Stop assuming, it's irritating.
Ten minutes isn't along time to kill someone off.

edit: This isn't the best topic to "discuss." It was probly my imagination!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend

Oh, I see. Great observation. I only act "lulzy" just so I won't appear emo. roflmao

@Luke: Maybe later. Havok is playing Mario Kart Wii. Lee, Seventh, Devil and I are about to race in a few. Thanks for asking. I was waiting for you to challenge me for awhile now. :)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Oh, I see. Great observation. I only act "lulzy" just so I won't appear emo. roflmao

@Luke: Maybe later. Havok is playing Mario Kart Wii. Lee, Seventh, Devil and I are about to race in a few. Thanks for asking. I was waiting for you to challenge me for awhile now. :)
Okay KC. :)
I need MKW. Hopefully soon.
Would anyone else like to play?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wrong, Brandon

Heartz = Kasey
DevilWillCry = Adam
Frozen = Adam
Kawaii Bunny = Karina
gorgon. = Jordan
bmasterr15 = Brandon