• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Aww man...Russian hermaphrodites, condors, and gay bartenders/racecar drivers...I'm outta here

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Awesome stuff Heartz and Seven ^^ I love games like that, it's what having a game is all about, having a good time. I was an SD machine ^.^

Definitely a Nice break from those who take it too seriously xD

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
LMAO. I can't believe some of the epic moments there xD Heartz, how did it feel getting caught in between too PAUNCHING Falcons? xDDDDDDD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Awesome stuff Heartz and Seven ^^ I love games like that, it's what having a game is all about, having a good time. I was an SD machine ^.^

Definitely a Nice break from those who take it too seriously xD
YES. Awesome matches. I knew you guys were going to have a Paunch Fest, so I used Falcon, too. I was trying to get Bunnyhoods on so that I can run the track on Big Blue with Falcon. I did with SOnic once. It was epic, indeed.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
YES. Awesome matches. I knew you guys were going to have a Paunch Fest, so I used Falcon, too. I was trying to get Bunnyhoods on so that I can run the track on Big Blue with Falcon. I did with SOnic once. It was epic, indeed.
Even with it, Falcon is not fast enough to keep up at all

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Omg that's pretty amazing. xD I would love to see that. We have to try that again sometime. haha

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Fun matches DarkL. I love sweetspotting. The sound it makes is so satisfying. ^_^
You recovered from them though. lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey Heartz, excellent matches. I almost had you with Olimar (I smash-spammed too much XD)

I SD as Ganon alot. Funny stuff :D
Yeah, they were hilarious. You said that you hated Toon Link so I went ahead and used him against you. lol. I can't use him to save my life so that was your lucky break. I see why Havok lost to your Olimar. He lacks defensive skills, and those Pikmin are forever fighting. You SD'd with Bowser two times. That was the fastest brawl ever. lmao

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Fun matches DarkL. I love sweetspotting. The sound it makes is so satisfying. ^_^
You recovered from them though. lol
Yeah, good stuff, especially that match on Yoshi's Island. Good games.

Zelda is still the anti-Yoshi as far as I am concerned and I will find out how to always beat her if it's the last thing I do in Brawl.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
yay, I'd like to race you again later ^^

Maybe we can get enough people for Team Races :D
That sounds great. I am up for some more races. My friend Havok wants to use his Blue Falcon, but I don't have it on my file so I need to give you his FC so when you make the room, he and I can join in.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Yeah, they were hilarious. You said that you hated Toon Link so I went ahead and used him against you. lol. I can't use him to save my life so that was your lucky break. I see why Havok lost to your Olimar. He lacks defensive skills, and those Pikmin are forever fighting. You SD'd with Bowser two times. That was the fastest brawl ever. lmao
Lol.

Ugh, Bowser's recovery has nearly no vertical distance! I only like it as an attack.

I had a feeling you used TLink because I said that I hate him. I was correct, it seems. I admire how you use such a wide variety of characters and still win the majority of your matches.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Yeah, good stuff, especially that match on Yoshi's Island. Good games.

Zelda is still the anti-Yoshi as far as I am concerned and I will find out how to always beat her if it's the last thing I do in Brawl.
You really get into it when you have one stock left. lol

One of the major things about Zelda (in my opinion) are her mind games. They can be a pain.

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey... So my crewmate with my Wii got stuck in NJ tonight, so there's no way I can have my match, Seventh. If that means I'm stuck in loser's bracket by default, I accept that. I'm almost positive I can have the Wii tomorrow around this time, though, so if I can get an extension I'd bleed gratitude. PM me, someone who's running the tournament. I gotta run.

Peace, love, all that jazz,
Beat

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Lol.

Ugh, Bowser's recovery has nearly no vertical distance! I only like it as an attack.

I had a feeling you used TLink because I said that I hate him. I was correct, it seems. I admire how you use such a wide variety of characters and still win the majority of your matches.
I am trying to main all of the characters. So far my top mains are Zelda, Pit, Luigi, and Peach. But the problem is they are lower defensed. I don't have a high defense main. I have to keep up with all characters so that I can match up nicely to make up for poor defense characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom