• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Why do you have to make it sound like a big deal? I hate it when people say "we need to talk". It gives a bad atmosphere. And yes, Steven knows that. You sound like an @$$ regardless >_>
I don't really care if I sound mean or not, and given the situation, it will be rather difficult to decide the result of this one should it not happen, that's all I'm suggesting

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hmm, I play Snop, how good is he?
Snop is very good. He uses Peach, Samus, and ZSS. I won't reveal much though, like how many times I beat him or he beat me because I don't want to give any ideas or anything. It should be a good fight, that is all I am saying.:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Snop is very good. He uses Peach, Samus, and ZSS. I won't reveal much though, like how many times I beat him or he beat me because I don't want to give any ideas or anything. It should be a good fight, that is all I am saying.:)
Alright, time to activate Yoshi's powers. Can we start if we are on at the same time?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Someone's having fun. :x

Why don't we get Cute_Flower in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom