• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Again I ask, have you all completed the battles that you were required to finish by midnight EST Chaco and SS.

Edit:Thanks for the update Chaco, just saw it

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Blarg. We'll just have to do it again xD

Oh, anyone up for that FFA with the Smashballs?
Oooooh. Pick me

Btw, I updated the tourney status. Only two matches left for Round Two. We are going to have to delay Round Three until they do there matches. That shouldn't be too hard.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
SS it is Monday. I'm warning you, should you not complete your match against Beat, you will be the one DQ'd due to the fact that Beat had challenged you multiple times, and you refused to take him on at the time, in order to stay in the winner's bracket, you must beat Beat (no pun) in 4 hours and 30 minutes

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
SS it is Monday. I'm warning you, should you not complete your match against Beat, you will be the one DQ'd due to the fact that Beat had challenged you multiple times, and you refused to take him on at the time, in order to stay in the winner's bracket, you must beat Beat (no pun) in 4 hours and 30 minutes
I'm not always able to Brawl when people challenge me, y'know >_> Besides, I've already told him I'll forfeit if we can't match.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I seriously like, cried the first time I saw that ;___; Alas, it was for the best of the Uni...never mind that's destroyed now xD

Oh, and I like this one a bit more - http://youtube.com/watch?v=1oFJ87G85-E&feature=related
Actually Lee, that was before the universe existed, that collision was the big bang, Captain Falcon is the universe, and later made a new form to continue Pawnching all who would defy him.

leechaolan

Smash Lord
Actually Lee, that was before the universe existed, that collision was the big bang, Captain Falcon is the universe, and later made a new form to continue Pawnching all who would defy him.
I knew there was something special about looking into the sky every night! I actually think there's a group of constellations that make out him showing his moves. xD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm not always able to Brawl when people challenge me, y'know >_> Besides, I've already told him I'll forfeit if we can't match.
Oh yeah. You sent me a PM telling me you forfeit. So you meant that if you two can't Brawl you will take the DQ? Sorry that it didn't go well for you, Steven.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Oh yeah. You sent me a PM telling me you forfeit. So you meant that if you two can't Brawl you will take the DQ? Sorry that it didn't go well for you, Steven.
That's about right. I was going to drop out then due to the deadline, but the extension has give us a little more time. Besides, he doesn't want to win like that >_>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I knew there was something special about looking into the sky every night! I actually think there's a group of constellations that make out him showing his moves. xD
With the Captain Salute?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Even if he wished not to, he would take it anyway (I'm not trying to sound like an ***, but that's just how it would work). KC I need to talk to you later about the last match however, pm or w/e later

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh, the Third Round matchups are posted. I haven't played Gorgon in a while.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace

Sure, we can play later today. Sorry, I'm a bit busy with errands I have to run here and brawls with others. We'll play, don't work up a sweat about it ^^
Don't worry about me, go and have your fun. If your busy I can w8 til it's a good time. I'm shocked you responded, my posts are invisible this time of day. XD (Inside joke, don't ask.....)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Even if he wished not to, he would take it anyway (I'm not trying to sound like an ***, but that's just how it would work). KC I need to talk to you later about the last match however, pm or w/e later
Why do you have to make it sound like a big deal? I hate it when people say "we need to talk". It gives a bad atmosphere. And yes, Steven knows that. You sound like an @$$ regardless >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom