• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat

Smash Ace
Hey guys.

I read the argument over my "fate" (dramatic, much?) and there are really two sides to it.

I tried to play Seventh last tuesday, I initiated conversations over trying to get a fight for him, and was waiting around the next day with no answer. That's fine. However, now when he's ready, I have no Wii access. So there's an aspect of unfairness with either of us in loser's. If it's at all possible, I'd really like to wait for tomorrow (even though my connection with someone in Wales is definitely going to be RED, haha).

Otherwise... Blah. I dunno. He's being really honorable and saying he should go to loser's bracket. I'd do it too, if it comes down to it. Whatev.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
It's okay. I didn't expect you all to let me join anyway, since I've never introduced myself in this thread. But I'm looking forward to future matches with you all :bee:
Sure thing. You should challenge Yuki. He is a very good PT main. I am curious to see how that battle will turn out. Of course, I don't expect it to be competitive. Yuki gives me a hard time with his Squirtle. I love Squirtle to death, but that is ridiculous. XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey guys.

I read the argument over my "fate" (dramatic, much?) and there are really two sides to it.

I tried to play Seventh last tuesday, I initiated conversations over trying to get a fight for him, and was waiting around the next day with no answer. That's fine. However, now when he's ready, I have no Wii access. So there's an aspect of unfairness with either of us in loser's. If it's at all possible, I'd really like to wait for tomorrow (even though my connection with someone in Wales is definitely going to be RED, haha).

Otherwise... Blah. I dunno. He's being really honorable and saying he should go to loser's bracket. I'd do it too, if it comes down to it. Whatev.
Ok, in the interest of fairness this is what is going to happen. Your match will be delayed till tomorrow, I shall host the match, you guys pick your stage choices before it occurs. The reason I'm doing this is because in truth it is not fair for either of you to be DQ'd

Stroupes

Smash Lord
!

I find Ivysaur to be my favourite too! Yes, let's definitely play sometime! Finding another PT mainer is so rare. I have to see how I stand up. =)
Personally, I think PT is the best in the game. Just because of the characters' unique movesets, and the fact that all 3 characters are different weight classes. PT definately has potential. :)

Beat

Smash Ace
Devil, why would you host it? There's already an international match going on. Won't a third party add even more lag?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Personally, I think PT is the best in the game. Just because of the characters' unique movesets, and the fact that all 3 characters are different weight classes. PT definately has potential. :)
Cool. Someone Yuki can relate to. (About time. >_>) rofl. jk

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Devil, why would you host it? There's already an international match going on. Won't a third party add even more lag?
If your connection would be so bad, then letting me host it will most likely be easier. I have a good connection with SS, and as long as I get one off you to, It'll work fine

Beat

Smash Ace
If your connection would be so bad, then letting me host it will most likely be easier. I have a good connection with SS, and as long as I get one off you to, It'll work fine
I hope that's actually what happens. It seems more logical that more people involved = more lag, as the data is being sent to three places at once. I'm still a bit confused as to why you don't trust us over this.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I hope that's actually what happens. It seems more logical that more people involved = more lag, as the data is being sent to three places at once. I'm still a bit confused as to why you don't trust us over this.
You were the one complaining that you would have a horrible connection with someone over at Wales or w/e he's from. If you wish to try without me first then be my guest, I'll be avaiable as a backup incase you need a third party.

Beat

Smash Ace
You were the one complaining that you would have a horrible connection with someone over at Wales or w/e he's from. If you wish to try without me first then be my guest, I'll be avaiable as a backup incase you need a third party.
Oh, haha, I thought it was a trust issue. I'm dumb. If it's unbearable we'll give you a heads up.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Oh, haha, I thought it was a trust issue. I'm dumb. If it's unbearable we'll give you a heads up.
I trust everyone here, I'm happy to "ref" though if need be (was half expecting some sort of conflict to arise XD). Then again, no one decided to inform me of my dumb grammar mistake until it was to late...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wait, wha? This wasn't a trust issue? Thanks for not sharing me your "tourney methods", Adam. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom