• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
well i'm gonna go to sleep all, Sonic lets play again soon, and trust me wide awake and not lagging, my MK will more then be able to dal with your Sonic, night all

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
lol, you can't expect me to stop using my main after you beat me with SONIC, can you?!

:p

you'll get no sympathy from me. xD

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
you left? you barely won, and only 'cuz of my sd. I was trying to aether spike you, but the button lag tricked me into pressing over too far so i didn't grab the ledge i demand a rematch on a stage where you can't simply spindash over and over. x(

I couldn't hardly get my super armor frames to work, except twice. *cries*

Daletron, you up for some?

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
It's well after 2:00 in the morning so I must go to bed now. 0_o

Against Sonic using Ike use your jab combo more. Keep Sonic out of his range but in yours.(if that makes sense) Kirby is your best by far . Beat is a very good Ike. He could give you some advice also. (and my short hopping needs work)

GoodGames. My thunbs hurt and it's really late, good night.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
goodnight.

I was going to jab more, i just didn't want to be a jab *****. :( Sonic's rolls and spotdodges are too quick to really use my tilts against.

And, what you're talking about is spacing-something sonic destroys in every way possible. xD Good games, though. It's only just about 2 here, so I can see why you're going to bed. :)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sorry Koda. I didn't leave because I won. I'm really tired,and it's really late. I'll be around again monday. We can have a re-match then.:)

Wide awake an lag-less,your MK would be P-W-Ned :chuckle:

WE will have to settle that another time. Good night all.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Morning. It is Sunday, many pilgrimages are being undergone at the moment. They shall return when the day is half-aged, I do believe...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Morning ppl...if anyone is online...*smiles* wow...i don't have time for brawl today...im going to prom..*smiles*...so i got to play brawl like there's no tomorrow...*smiles*...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Morning ppl...if anyone is online...*smiles* wow...i don't have time for brawl today...im going to prom..*smiles*...so i got to play brawl like there's no tomorrow...*smiles*...
Lucky you. I've got nothing to do today! (except brawling of course)
I get to study for Semesters. :dizzy:
Hopefully I can call some friends up and do something. If not I might play Kingdom Hearts 2. I need summer!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lucky you. ;-;

I sprained my ankle three days before my prom...Oh well there's always next year.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Bunny, you're originally from Hawaii? I can see why you miss it. I'd love to go to another state besides IL and WI. In fact, I'd love to get away from the midwest in general!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, I'm Hawaiian.

I moved from there when I was five years old. ;-;

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Thx guys...n hope u have today as many challenges than the other days...n mean while before my prom starts i would like to challenge anyone...is anyone available?...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can play a couple of matches Gorgon. Maybe a best 2/3. I need to turn my Wii on and stuff, so wait for meh.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm getting much better with her. :)
It's fun reflecting Pikachu's Thunder. Usually the pikachu user doesn't know what just happened when he gets hit. :)

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I've always said I can't handle a good MK. And Kawaii, you're a pretty good MK. I shoulda warmed up before our matches...

IC's grab game is crazy.

I still need practice with Bowser.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks. Good Games Gorgon. Sorry if it seems like I was in a rush. XD

I kinda was. And your Bowser is pretty good, you have to learn the range of your attacks, and you'll be fine.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Yeah is hard to tell if u did reflected my thunder bolt...i need to improve cause ur cashing up to me...*smiles*...
All you have to do is listen for Zelda to yell when you use Thunder. When you hear her, DODGE IT. That's what I do when you use Thunder, I just wait for Pikachu to yell Pikaaaa! and I use Nayru's Love.

EDIT: And yes, MK stands for Meta Knight

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Thanks Kawaii. When I was Bowser I was still in the Luigi mindset, I forgot that I can't recover with my cyclone and accidentally Bowser Bombed myself to death twice!

In the meantime, anyone up for a match?

Unknown17

Smash Ace
All you have to do is listen for Zelda to yell when you use Thunder. When you hear her, DODGE IT. That's what I do when you use Thunder, I just wait for Pikachu to yell Pikaaaa! and I use Nayru's Love.

EDIT: And yes, MK stands for Meta Knight
*smiles*...Nayru's Love?...is that the diamond move thing?...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thanks Kawaii. When I was Bowser I was still in the Luigi mindset, I forgot that I can't recover with my cyclone and accidentally Bowser Bombed myself to death twice!

In the meantime, anyone up for a match?
I say let us duel.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Is there a Zelda player i can play a single match with to get ready for a tourney final in like 15 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom