• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes there are online tourneys, well if XFNX can I'll just do it with him, heartz.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
*smiles*...Nayru's Love?...is that the diamond move thing?...
Yes Nayru's Love is the blue diamond/crystal

Just some quick Zelda terms for those who don't know:

B=Nayru's Love

^B=Farore's Wind

>B=Din's Fire

DownB=Transform

All of Zelda's B moves come from TLoZ:OoT
(Zelda doesn't actually use these moves in OoT though. Except for transform. It's hard to explain unless you've played it.)

EDIT: I can't play online right now everyone. Sorry.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Heartz, good matches. Sorry about the disconnect, somebody TURNED OFF my computer and screwed my WiFi. You are excellent, and you really pwned me hard. Thanks for the chivalry as well; sacrificing your life after I accidentally killed myself. I only hate the way Bowser is so easily destroyed... oh well. I'll be logging off now, until next time!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Great battles, gorgon. I apologize for the first one. I left items on and my controller was glitching up again. But im glad i made up for that sad display in the latter duels. Though a flaw, it was rather embarrasing to the eye.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good Games Water. I'm glad to find someone who uses Zero Suit Samantha so well. ^^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol

That's what I call her. Zero Clothes Samantha. o.o;

Chaco

Never Logs In
I lost the final, but from 1 stock and just Popo I had a two stock come back. lmao.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Nya! Sounds like a plan! :3
I'ma go join right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom