• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I'm lgging off for the night everyone. It was nice fighting and talking with everybody. :)
I don't know how long I'll be on tomorrow. I need to study for Semesters.
Talk to you later
~XFNX
Alright man see ya...tomorrow i wont be on much cause i got my senior prom tomorrow...is goign to be fun...i hope...*smiles*...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
exactly, and that defensive nature can be exploited, combined with a few of zeldas weaker traits, for one her options when shes above you are limited, she can Neutral B, she can airdodge, she can Dair, up-B or possibly Nair, while the reverse is true, if your above Heartz she will kill you quickly, the biggest key is to stay at ground or underneath her, also if your using a quick enough character you can wait until she starts using dins to speed things along to move in, though carefully

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
mm...pizza rolls for the win. xD sorry, bunny-i was waiting for someone else when i was seeking a brawl. i'll be able to brawl more after i finish my dinner, though. :)

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
anytime, a good lucario can combo you to hell and back. <_< chances are you just need to fight better peeplz.

anybody fixin' fer a showdown?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Anytime, I'd like to show you my Lucario and Friends. ^^

Do you want to Brawl me?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
really you liked him, awsome, you have a great game and watch, and those were all great matches, though i am mad at that sonic ones end, button delay but its something i should of accounted for, you have an awsome Wario and especially G&W

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Oi.

Let's go. x) Someone, anyone. The only concern I have is the storm that knocks me off, periodically.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'll play you Koda. Anytime seems to have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom