• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
My responds r not going in...it does it sooo late...wtbh lag... i can't win with this bloody lag...i just can't...i had to comite suicide..*smiles*...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I'm back. Devil want a fight a couple? I'll do my best to show you my stongest Sonic. (because last night was lol) But lag will still hinder me at least slightly....

If he isn't around,I'll fight you Unknown. I think I put in your FC long ago but we never fought.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to, but I had been hoping to play others that I'd waited for, first. However, in a few minutes I'll be able to brawl some more-I've been busy for a bit.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I would but it maybe too late for me. Gee I kind of let some of my friends down by not making it on time...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Well,except for when the connection went to **** those were great matches Devil. Sonic is way to easy to predict when it plays frame by frame. and even though I frantically hit jump and up-b those two times It would not respond sending me to my doom.

Your Lucario is much better,but Your MK needs some work. GGs

What did you think of my Sonic before the lag really kicked in?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
it's fine Heartz but know this, come tomorrow you better be ready for the fight of your life, now that we fought I wont lose again to you partner, especially not that way, all I ask is that you fight me all out, whether with Zelda our any other secret main you have.

as for my MK, lag and button delay hampered him, plus I'm tired (yay johning) come try me tomorrow when i'm awake and our matches don't lag, then i'll show you what the head of the Meta-Knights can do (sides you said something similar last night about your sonic right, so i'm allowed an excuse to XD)

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
I'd love a few matches. :) Beat's a tourney player, eh? Probably a good thing I wasn't here to take him up on a match, heheh.

I'm gonna be switching between people when I play you, though-I need to find a couple more mains, because Ike will never make it at high levels of play. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom