• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Wow...just wow...TehChocobo...ur really REALLY good...i really need to practice alot...wow...i have never been beaten that badly...really....thx for the matches...really good matches...i hope i get to face u really soon...after i practice like hell *smiles*...

Beat

Smash Ace
Wow...just wow...TehChocobo...ur really REALLY good...i really need to practice alot...wow...i have never been beaten that badly...really....thx for the matches...really good matches...i hope i get to face u really soon...after i practice like hell *smiles*...
If you don't mind constructive criticism...

I used on you what I like to call the ol' "Pressure Punishment". You roll too much, and after I hit you with certain things (a single jab, certain throws) you always responded by rolling in a certain direction. I pressure you into the rolls with those moves. Once I figure out what causes you to roll, I can punish with Ike's fsmash, which is devastating. Basically... roll less. I'll probably want to play you again sometime, we had an amazingly almost lagless connection.

Edit: Again... call me Beat.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
If you don't mind constructive criticism...

I used on you what I like to call the ol' "Pressure Punishment". You roll too much, and after I hit you with certain things (a single jab, certain throws) you always responded by rolling in a certain direction. I pressure you into the rolls with those moves. Once I figure out what causes you to roll, I can punish with Ike's fsmash, which is devastating. Basically... roll less. I'll probably want to play you again sometime, we had an amazingly almost lagless connection.

Edit: Again... call me Beat.
Now that i think of it...it is true...i kept rowliing...*Smiles*...n there wasn't that much lag so i loved it...thx for the tips...i need to keep that in mind...n i hope to face u soon...as soon as im done with my training...*smiles*...thx again for the matches we had...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
TehChocobo. I wish to duel you some time later on. I am quite anxious of your graceful combat skills. Your mind games are simply a tactical way to leave your enemy wide open. Such is the way of a strategist. A duel with you would be most honorable. 'Til we meet on the battlefield...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good matches XFNX. You're getting better with Zelda.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Good matches XFNX. You're getting better with Zelda.
Thanks Bunny. :) I keep getting better with her.
OMG, you are devastating with Meta Knight! I've never faced someone that's so good with him. I really messed up on a lot of things though. :( And of course Link and Pikachu need work.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks Bunny. :) I keep getting better with her.
OMG, you are devastating with Meta Knight! I've never faced someone that's so good with him. I really messed up on a lot of things though. :( And of course Link and Pikachu need work.
Thanks. I took a break from Metaknight to work on my other mains, but I'm pretty confident with all of them now.

Your characters are really good as well. The only one that needs work is Sheik.

Beat

Smash Ace
TehChocobo. I wish to duel you some time later on. I am quite anxious of your graceful combat skills. Your mind games are simply a tactical way to leave your enemy wide open. Such is the way of a strategist. A duel with you would be most honorable. 'Til we meet on the battlefield...
...Too many big words. I'm gonna edit that into Beatspeak.

Beat. You're goin' down, son. I hear you're puttin' the beatdown on some of these guys. Takin' out the trash? Nice. I can take you, though. 3 o'clock by the flagpole. Be there.
I'm down with a few fights. But, again...

...Call me Beat.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You've got potential with her though. Look at some guides. I'd give you some hints, be me and Sheik don't get along like we used to.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
*Dethroned Bunnies MK* >.>; /boasting.
*Got thrashed by every other character of hers* /;-;

Anyone up for any matches sometime within the next few hours? o.o

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can play you Seventh Sword. (What's your Brawl name again?)

You can play me after that jackalalex.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well it appears he isn't here, so we can play Axel.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
It's most likely something with the router consistency. You may have to buy one of the WiFi adapter things to be able to Brawl without the disconnecting problem, at least with certain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom