• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Nothing really. I mean, I am pretty sure you see the minor "conflict" going on here. lol
Yeah, I noticed that. I agree with what you said, though I hate being the center of attention at times like these... :urg:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Fine, I'll just stand there on the battlefield and let the both of you KO me; would that be all right?
No, what you need to do is dashdance, do a carmello whatever, and then SD two times, then start fighting. XD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yeah, I noticed that. I agree with what you said, though I hate being the center of attention at times like these... :urg:
Yes, I noticed that. You kind of ended the debate with a "Good luck on your success." Nice one. I actually cannot tell sarcasm from that. lol

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
No, what you need to do is dashdance, do a carmello whatever, and then SD two times, then start fighting. XD
...umm, I'll do that when I'm about to drop off from the face of the Earth, thank you very much. :laugh:
Yes, I noticed that. You kind of ended the debate with a "Good luck on your success." Nice one. I actually cannot tell sarcasm from that. lol
I really didn't mean anything different from what I said. I meant what I said, though I could've given more argument there. I thought, though, that since you were the curator of this thread, you would do that instead; it isn't my place to say that, from what I know.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
...umm, I'll do that when I'm about to drop off from the face of the Earth, thank you very much. :laugh:

I really didn't mean anything different form what I said. I meant what I said, though I could've given more argument there. I thought , tough, that since you were the curator of this thread, that you would do that instead; it isn't my place to say that, from what I know.
I just do not appreciate ungratefulness. But let us not get into that. I mean, he CAN see everything we post. lol.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
So I just came back from my cousin's house. He has Brawl and I saw him playing a family friend. It was kinda funny seeing them both play as Sonic and say things like "Sonic's the best character in the game"

But yeah, did I miss anything?

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
So I just came back from my cousin's house. He has Brawl and I saw him playing a family friend. It was kinda funny seeing them both play as Sonic and say things like "Sonic's the best character in the game"

But yeah, did I miss anything?
Wait, sonic and captain falcon arent the two best characters in the game?!
If u think im serious...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
You missed a lot, DL.
Yeah, I guess he can, Heartz. Anyway, anyone up for a team battle?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OK, team formations, then?
Heartz, wanna see if we can do better this time as a team?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
All right, Yuki, do you want to join our team battle?
OK, I'll be Blue, too. All right with you, Heartz?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
After skimming through the past few pages, I see Jon saying he needs to train Pit more and Yuki not listing Jigglypuff as his third character...

Yeah, something's amiss here

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Your Jigglypuff is a beast against Pit; I hate that balloon. :laugh:
ProBrawler, are you getting online?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
sorry I had a bad internet Dc, can i still join guys?

O and Suds, watch your words, I have just as much authority as Heartz, and I'm not so nice

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Tell Havok I said GGs please :)
Trust me. He knows. I watched the whole thing. You gotten so much better in a short time, it is ridiculous.

GGs Luso, Pro and Yuki. Sorry about the G&W battle. I can't use him to save my life, OR my partner's. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom