• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
im gonna edit it so i can reproduce the old colors too, atleast the white one

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Sup Lightpch.

I didn't do it :p, someone beat me to it, like I said. There's the link to the download.

Jordun

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for a Rachel Alucard texture hack for download, does anyone know where there is one?
I know Peachkid made one about 8 pages back, but it's not for download I don't think. @_@

Light.Pch

Smash Rookie
Someone beat me to it. :(

http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=8205#more-8205

I haven't touched texture hacks in a looooong time. But I'm so going back to replace the default dress for this one.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX

Seems my spirit has left my body and Light.Pch is his own person now.
LIES and SLANDER SIR D:< for i have awakened to slay my doppelganger D:<

I'm looking for a Rachel Alucard texture hack for download, does anyone know where there is one?
I know Peachkid made one about 8 pages back, but it's not for download I don't think. @_@
you need to get at Peach kid on that one he made a great one im not sure if he released it though

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Jigz I know you gave me some extras to update your story stuff in the OP but I forgot which ones .__.
Could you give them to me again?

I think I should redecorate the OP. It looks sloppy.
Air mind adding these to the OP?

Fox and Peach adventures: Jailbreak 4

Fox and Peach adventures: Jailbreak end

im gonna start on the next part this week although i don't have a preview, but this should do for now.

get hyped Peachs
here they are, and spicing up the OP could be nice. unfortunately i haven't even started on the next part of the story cause im behind in my classes lol
but i should be able to work on it soon for anyone who's been waiting for it
LIES it is I MarcBuckley i've Been Light.Pch since November 18th 2008 on AiB
Marc why didn't you just ask a mod for a name change or something?

hiROI

Smash Lord
Jordun- If you go to the Smash Workshop, and go to the BlazBrawl thread, there's a download for Rachel Alucard

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It has been a VERY long time since I last posted here; my last post on this thread was back in April if I recalled correctly. Since some users are hosting snapshots of their custom Peach textures, I decided to show one of my own.

Here's my latest Gardevoir Peach texture.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Is there a download link, Mr. MSG?
There is, but you need to go to my Custom Textures Thread on the Kitty Corp. forums for my texture pack download; can't show the download here since once I update the texture pack, the old download link will be broken afterwards.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=114.0

someone needs to make a jynx Peach now lol
That has already been done by two Kitty Corp. members. Go to the forums to see them.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php

Top Bottom