• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Vicked Vork Jiggz! Can't wait for the next one. Jigglypuff and Link are on demand ^.^

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
this site isn't stop priority but when i make the links i usualy do both for oth websites
i still have some work to do on the Girdle and need to add more Shadows for detail but i'll be able to work on Estelle soon but i'll be honest with you it's not looking good i don't wanna do an interpretation of estelle i want to get almost an exact double if i feel i can't achieve that then i'll have to abort :O

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Jessica Albert - Full Size

Jessica Uses Sexy Beam

Jessica's Tension increases by 5 (missing 20)

Jessica's Tension increases by 50

Jessica's Tension Increases by 100!!!

Jessica Casts Sizzle

Jessica Does the Hustle Dance

Jessica Uses HipDrop

....9 times (the different colors had me mesmerized :O couldn't stop taking photos)

friggen air D:<

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
IT WAS LATE D:< I WAS TIRED . . . . the effects were mesmerizing ;-; i tried to invoke a seizure upon myself D: gimme a friggen break D:<

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Not exactly "OMG ORGASMIC I MUST HAVE", but I made this recolor. It's my first texture too so yeah. :D

Doesn't she look so cute in that kind of blue? And yes, she even has the white jewelry. Oh, and no, I didn't use the default blue Peach as my base. I used the original pink dress.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Color changes are too good. The character's "essence" still remains and it's as if it were a real alternate costume. Unless they are REALLY good, I prefer color swaps and such over the other kind.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
If they make another SSB game, then that light blue Peach should definitely be one of the costumes available.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
I looove color changes. That's why the textures I use are my blue one, M&SG's Rosalina, and S's/Register's (whatever you call him) sister's Shadow Queen.

And my light blue Peach makes me feel so... calm and serene.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
:O i love making complete different designs :O recolours just don't do it for me :(
i need to keep designing new costumes for peach DX it's the only thing keeping my interest in brawl right now D:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Screw it man, I been leaving dekuu messages and all about my texture hack but he does not respond and I know he be around here.

If you want something done, you have to do it yourself.

Someone show me how to make hacks and i'll just do this myself.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Maria Abe - Doki Doki Shinpan Update*

Changed Bloomers
Added Glasses
Changed Eyes

you don't post many pk D:
join the club too
if activity doesn't pick up im not even gonna bother posting pictures here anymore its just a waste of my time
hehe, i have been making some. i have 5 new ones (2 being melda textures) but my Gecko os desided to read GC memory cards and not work and i was too stupid to notice that XD

but ill post some soon, just need to clean out my sd card >_>

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I finally got around to getting my pictures of my new textures on my sd card ^_^ here are a few

and you guessed it, they are all touhou characters XDDD (i facking love that series)

The Youkai of Flowers, Yuka Kazami. dont mess with her, cause she may not sound like much...but shes one of the most powerful youkais in Gensyoko

My Favorite little baka, Cirno. shes is the strongest!!!!!
not really lol

and here we have Sakuya Izayoi, the perfect and elegant maid to Lady Remilia. she has the power to control time as she pleases. slow it down, speed it up, or even stop it entirely. maybe thats why shes such a good maid...

Now we have Satori Komeiji. her job is basically, to run hell (screw u satan) and she has the power to read peoples hearts, aka their mind and thoughts.

Finally we have Parsee Mizuhashi, shes a Youkai that watches over the bridge to hell. but after years and years of watching people cross back and forth from it, and her having to stay put. she gained the power of Jealousy. shes deffinatly by far my favorite stage 2 boss ^_^ (i wanted her eyes to stand out so i fiddled around with that texture. so tell me what u think)

~thats about it ^_^

Top Bottom