• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
haha leatherhead should play fino so fino can show him wat happenslol. I wanna play leatherhead though. He makes me laugh a little .

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Alright i'm going down to wichita again for a week in winter break. I'm dying for melee, so u better hit at me.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Anyone mind if I bring Melee to the next get-together? I've really been in the mood for it lately.
**** you dude!!! I just saw this post. *wish i was at wichita now*

EDIT: U better invite me to the next one sometime around Dec 25 to Jan1. I'll give u guys my cell when im down there. 4rce has it too. (about spelled ur name 4che lol)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
btw, tripple post, idk, i don't get more posts for this, Domo123 u took my avy so i changed it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i've posted here like 20 times randomly. Really want to know when ur guys' smashfest during winter break is.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'll probably be in Cali over winter break. Anyone know of any tournaments near Sacramento around that time? :D

An is pretty good guys, you'll definitely want to grab some D3 experience off of him.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Man, I'd definately rather go to Cali where its warm than Wichita and Virignia >.<,

4rce, u should check the So-Cal boards or Nor-cal, I'm sure u'll find at least 5 tournaments in Sacramento.

btw, I haven't played Brawl in a while lol. All Melee muscle here =P.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
**** you dude!!! I just saw this post. *wish i was at wichita now*

EDIT: U better invite me to the next one sometime around Dec 25 to Jan1. I'll give u guys my cell when im down there. 4rce has it too. (about spelled ur name 4che lol)
I'm going to be in Ft. Lauderdale during that time :(

fragbait

Smash Master
Eh im one of those people who **** sometimes and suck other times. I guess it depends on how sweaty my hands are. If my hands are really sweaty i suck. if they are completely dry i suck. How ever if they are only slightly sweaty i ****. Its weird i tell you. Weird
No johns.

I just realized, the dude from There Will Be Brawl, Matthew Mercer, almost threw me out of Anime Matsuri (the venue for WHOBO). That dude is a ****.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
-Double Post of Justice-

Guys, I would like it everyone could send me replays (.bins) of them doing something combo vid worthy within the week. I want to make a Kansas compilation combo video.

Now that I have my new program/equipment, I feel inspired to do so.

Remember, though, that I can't guaranteed that you'll be in it. I have to keep it under the Youtube time limit, so I can't fit everyone.

Fino

Smash Master
Didn't work against me ~

I also like how affinity complains about Wario and then tries to use him :p
broken controller johns.
-Double Post of Justice-
Guys, I would like it everyone could send me replays (.bins) of them doing something combo vid worthy within the week. I want to make a Kansas compilation combo video.
Remember, though, that I can't guaranteed that you'll be in it. I have to keep it under the Youtube time limit, so I can't fit everyone.
Anything you want to steal from the combo vid I just made?
Within the week is kind of demanding, I'm sure I'll get some legit stuff from the tournament next week though ;)

~Fino

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
-Double Post of Justice-

Dont i need your fc or something so i can send you replays? I dont have the technolgy to get my replays on my comp.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Where is domo? Lol
And the only preventing me from going might be the snowy ice we have going here. Its pretty bad actually.

Holms

Smash Ace
Lol M2K looked like he was trying to give that pit a free meteor ko...that pit was...yeah.

Top Bottom