• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol well the cat said he couldn't find any mk vs ike vids so I posted the only one I knew of

edit: wtf kansas thread is random as chit

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Clel, I have your SD card. I forgot to give it back to you after I copied that replay onto my computer.

those pics are from a show called there will be brawl
Yep. It's that show that we started watching on your TV and never finished a few weeks ago.

Twilight_Warrior

Smash Cadet
IS BACK! And without a main...
Our high school smash tourney kinda revived my smash spirit. I placed second. I was the ONLY player not to use a main. I switched characters every round for 4 rounds...

So anyway, Ed convinced me to try to come back, even though I feel like an outsider and I don't consider going pro...

fragbait

Smash Master
IS BACK! And without a main...
Our high school smash tourney kinda revived my smash spirit. I placed second. I was the ONLY player not to use a main. I switched characters every round for 4 rounds...

So anyway, Ed convinced me to try to come back, even though I feel like an outsider and I don't consider going pro...
Welcome back dude! Don't be a stranger.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Cracked.com said:
6 Romantic Gestures That Backfired Horrifically

#1. Cocaine D*ck

___

WARNING: This is exactly as disturbing as you'd suspect an entry called "Cocaine D*ck" to be. Possibly more.
___

It seems a day can't go by without someone deciding to attempt to boldly push the human p*nis where no p*nis has gone before. In this case, a man (whose name was left off the official record to protect him from being mocked mercilessly from all corners of the globe) decided that it was high time he wowed his girlfriend in bed by giving her the ride of her life. And what's the best way to make yourself into a sexual dynamo?

Jam cocaine in your d*ck, of course.

Presumably this all occurred after a romantic evening out with his lady friend and a few quick moments of foreplay before he ran to the can with a syringe and a little kit and absolutely no regard for personal safety whatsoever. He returned, had intercourse and then laid in bed, still completely high, still erect and probably patting himself on his back on how awesome his life was.

Three days later, when his d*ck was still hard and hurt like hell, he opted to go see a doctor. They managed to get his wang to go down, much to the relief of the man, but the doctors knew better. The blood leaked from the p*nis into pretty much all the tissue across the man's body and coagulated under his skin, leading to some intense gangrene and the amputation of his legs, nine of his fingers and, finally, his p*nis.

Don't do drugs, kids. And definitely don't do drugs in your d*ck.
http://www.cracked.com/article/215_6-romantic-gestures-that-backfired-horrifically_p2

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
doors open at 1030. Remember eat b4 or be prepared to wait till the designated times to go eat. I won't hold up the tourney for you . And please bring setups. Thanks

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
where are you guys? Get over here. You guys wanted a tourney I throw 1 and nobody comes wtf?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
just woke up. u___u

assuming either the tournament is off or it's already underway.

Omnath

Smash Ace
I've been chillin' with my girlfriend, and now I have work at 4pm, sorry man.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Tournament Results:

1: Domo (MK)
2: Affinity (MK/ICs)
3: Nynja (Diddy)
4: Zeton (Fox)
5: Clel (MK)
5: Holms (Kirby/ZSS)
7: DT (Diddy/Marth)
7: The Real Inferno (ROB/G&W)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
The Wichita Smash Crew is slowly but surely turning into the Wichita Monster Hunter Crew.

Slowly...yet surely...

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I know what the Blarg Combo is. It's not inescapable, but it's a bit irritating. Especially since it can chain off a Tempest Combo. Oh lawdy...

Top Bottom