• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. Somebody please bring some wiis this time. Last time had 20 people at my house crowded 'round one itty bitty wii.

Also that day, I forgot that my little brother had a Wii upstairs and didn't remember to bring it down until most of you left.:laugh:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I'm bringing my recording gear so that we can record some stuff. Clel, if you are reading this, bring that SD card so I can record all the epicness off that Wii, including the free knees.

I'll be there at about 6:30pm.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Oh yeah. Somebody please bring some wiis this time. Last time had 20 people at my house crowded 'round one itty bitty wii.

Also that day, I forgot that my little brother had a Wii upstairs and didn't remember to bring it down until most of you left.:laugh:
I was thinking about bringing my wii today to work on finding combo vid material if I'm bored or if all the other wiis are being used today.

Oh, and if you want Mr. Doom, you could bring your recording gear so we can clean that mess up from NK if you want.

fragbait

Smash Master
Hey Cameron, like your idea, but I don't like the idea of running 2 different rooms at once. Although I'm not truthfully expecting a large turnout in the CCG room I don't want to shirk it off, ya know?
Also, if I remember correctly, as it is the games will take place in Hotel Rooms. I'd much rather have all the space of NorthRock

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hello,

I am holding a silver controller with a purple back hostage, right now. If you want your controller back, come to the next hosting, or you will never see your controller again.

Sincerely,

Mr. Doom

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Cameron, like your idea, but I don't like the idea of running 2 different rooms at once. Although I'm not truthfully expecting a large turnout in the CCG room I don't want to shirk it off, ya know?
Also, if I remember correctly, as it is the games will take place in Hotel Rooms. I'd much rather have all the space of NorthRock
the space we were designated was based on an assumption we'd have a smaller turnout. That's why I'd like to talk to Russ about this first so we can try to get the large space instead.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hello,

I am holding a silver controller with a purple back hostage, right now. If you want your controller back, come to the next hosting, or you will never see your controller again.

Sincerely,

Mr. Doom
Aha, so you were the one who ransacked Zeton's controller. lol We thought someone mistook it for theirs, cause there was one with a purple top and a silver back.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
i just woke up from a 7 hour nap

yea
yeah i do that all the time. it sucks cuz now u will be away all night and its so boring. and then u will be tired when people are out doin stuff tomorrow during the day.... unless u got someone to hang out with at night then disregard anything i said about how waking up at midnight sucks. :p

The S Word

Smash Cadet
yeah i do that all the time. it sucks cuz now u will be away all night and its so boring. and then u will be tired when people are out doin stuff tomorrow during the day.... unless u got someone to hang out with at night then disregard anything i said about how waking up at midnight sucks. :p
Lol... this is what I do every day during the school week. Every day.
And then occasionally I'll lay down at 5 pm and sleep until I need to get up for school the next day...

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I been procrastinating on this. Tournament my place sunday. 5 dollar entry. Singles doubles and low tier singles if time allows. Be there. Starts at 1230 try and be there by noon cause I'm not holdin this up. Brackets will be run quickly and efficiently. Don't hold em up or I will dq you. The place is 2323 north woodlawn apartment 332. Eat b4 you come or take a food break at the designated time. Thank u

Top Bottom