• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Happy B-day Joe :]

In other news, I feel that I should post this here considering not enough people check the travel group:

Affinity said:
Fino said:
Affinity said:
Fino said:
oh hai.....
so, what time are we going to be heading back home [from Phase 2?] I have work sunday evening... ^^;
What time Sunday evening?
Around 3 p.m. - I might be able to push that back a little, but I'd prefer not to
*RECORD SCRATCH*

Wait.

You need to be home by 3pm?!

That means we'll have to leave at 6am

6am + 6 hours to Wichita + 3 hours to KC = 3pm

Either that, or one car is going to have to leave the same night the tournament ends.

I'm going to have to call you and talk about this ASAP.
Looks like one of the cars is going to have to head back at 6am, of the same night of the tournament :/

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero

In other news, I feel that I should post this here considering not enough people check the travel group:

Looks like one of the cars is going to have to head back at 6am, of the same night of the tournament :/
Get *****.........

Sorry...it just seemed necessary...:)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
dibs on the return car that isn't leaving early
Same.

From what I've heard, Cameron is planning on heading back right after the tournament ends. He'll have to confirm that though.

If that's true, then Fino will have to ride back with him.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
happy bday bojangles :)
happy birthday joe
Happy B Day BoJ!!
Happy Birthday Bo-shi. :)
Happy Birfday, Crap-Bangles!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thanks guys; you guys are a major part of the reason I love living here in Wichita. :)

My birthday is going really well so far! I have WAY too many baked goods in my kitchen, though. People are just too generous. :chuckle:

<3 you all (homo). :p

PARTY AT JOE'S HOUSE?
Only if we have another BoJangles Gauntlet. :laugh: I WANT SOME MONEY, DAMMIT!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thanks guys; you guys are a major part of the reason I love living here in Wichita. :)

My birthday is going really well so far! I have WAY too many baked goods in my kitchen, though. People are just too generous. :chuckle:

<3 you all (homo). :p

Only if we have another BoJangles Gauntlet. :laugh: I WANT SOME MONEY, DAMMIT!
HELLS YEAH! That sounds like an awesome idea! then if I Mr. Doom doesn't object, lets play "We Hate Ike!"

**** bojangles! He aint ****!
*Up-smashes*

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
HELLS YEAH! That sounds like an awesome idea! then if Mr. Doom doesn't object, lets play "We Hate Ike!"
Ike only, Final Smashes on High. Recording gear, too. LOL

Um... If at all possible, I want to come back to Wichita with Zeton's group. But I haven't talked to Holms about it, yet.

Depster

Smash Champion
Happy birthday Bojangles!

Crews would be awesome if I can be there to watch/play in a random crew =p

And I am confirmed to be there, so no doubts now!

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Affinity, I like number two better. :)

So, I'm going on a trip to a cave this weekend. It's for one of my upper-level Biology courses (it's being led by the guy Andy refers to as 'Mr. Biology'). Unfortunately, I totally feel like I'm starting to get sick (alternating fever/chills, body aches, slight cough) which makes my outlook not-so-great. But I'll make it through, I guess; I kind of have to. :/

Good luck to you guys who are going to Phase 2 (that's what it's called, right? :p)!

And thanks again to all of you who wished me a happy birthday. I'm thankful to have such supportive friends. :)

Top Bottom