• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
FML. FMM - F my mom. x]
She doesn't let me do anything.
I hate being a girl and being so young.
So stupid I hate my life, I can't ever do anything.
I'm so pissed off right now.
And it's not all about Brawl either,
I put up with this crap all the time.
Ah... I'm sorry, Stevi. She's just worried about you because your young and cute and she's afraid of us old ugly brawlers. Plus I live kind of far far away from you. Don't be so hard on her. :)

I kind of know how you feel, I was raised by strict Asian grandparents/parents. Luckily I'm a boy, my sister had it worse.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Psh, me fail? You don't become the chaimpion of Falcon dittos by failing, I can tell you that much son.

Stay cool Wichita.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I actually just make up characters when I play, and then trick people into thinking they were in the game all along. "Oh yeah, Captain Falcon was always in this game, he's just uh, low-tier."

Having to implant fake memories in the entire smash community is annoying, but makign the back-dated combo-videos are hilarious.

you also don't become the champion of falcon dittos by asking if there are falco ditto mm's. :laugh:
Right. You become the champion by beating the elite four. Which I did, and then some. Not my fault that everyone is scared to ditto MM my Falcon these days.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I actually just make up characters when I play, and then trick people into thinking they were in the game all along. "Oh yeah, Captain Falcon was always in this game, he's just uh, low-tier."

Having to implant fake memories in the entire smash community is annoying, but makign the back-dated combo-videos are hilarious.

Right. You become the champion by beating the elite four. Which I did, and then some. Not my fault that everyone is scared to ditto MM my Falcon these days.
Whenever we meet, we need to Falcon ditto :D

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I know why Casey isn't going but why aren't you going?
Casey isn't going because I'm not going. I'm not going because Oh Snap is a 2 day event. I like Brawl, but I don't like it enough to spend that much time of my precious weekend playing it. I have too many other things I want to do besides play Brawl. :)

I don't think you know my policy on tournaments, I'll only go if I can go to the tournament and come home the same day. That's about a travel distance of 150 miles. It might be different if I liked the game more.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Casey isn't going because I'm not going. I'm not going because Oh Snap is a 2 day event. I like Brawl, but I don't like it enough to spend that much time of my precious weekend playing it. I have too many other things I want to do besides play Brawl. :)

I don't think you know my policy on tournaments, I'll only go if I can go to the tournament and come home the same day. That's about a travel distance of 150 miles. It might be different if I liked the game more.
Eh, Brawl is my favorite game ever, and I'm not half as good as you.
Life is so unfair. Thought Casey has that Freshman thing and is going to Texas today.

Top Bottom