• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
ive had an idea.. is it possible for us to have a compotition of ssbb at the riverfeast? because their also having a guitar hero contest...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ive had an idea.. is it possible for us to have a compotition of ssbb at the riverfeast? because their also having a guitar hero contest...
Who at Riverfest is gonna be running it? I might try and get a hold of them to see they're interested.

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
also Le thien and some other OKC peoples are coming down on weds to play with us so some one let me know when is the earliest we can start hosting for them.

BTW who are all these new people

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yeah my friend's dad told me about guitar hero at the festival. idk if he's in charge of it or not so i'll ask. if he is then we got this butt boys.

i'm excited for OKC to come here!!!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
yeah my friend's dad told me about guitar hero at the festival. idk if he's in charge of it or not so i'll ask. if he is then we got this butt boys.

i'm excited for OKC to come here!!!!
Make sure to give them a legit rule-set if they OK it.

Also, someone should really host. I can only watch the stream for so long before I get bored out of my mind...

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
Make sure to give them a legit rule-set if they OK it.

Also, someone should really host. I can only watch the stream for so long before I get bored out of my mind...
quick question if someone hosts what does that mean?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I can't host today, sorry.

If OK comes wednesday would we have anyone that could open house anyway?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I just found out that I'm not allowed to take a nap in my own house without being yelled at and having water thrown on me.

**** my life.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
And the fad continues. lol What has Mr. Doom done? Corrupted the minds of others? Will they now play Mr. Doom's modded doom 2 levels? All according to Mr. Doom's plan.

Top Bottom