• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I know this isn't a big deal, but for anyone that is planning on taking their Wii +codes to WHOBO and wants to make sure all the settings are aligned with WHOBO rules:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tfwyedzlvmd

This .gct file has Infinite Replay, Unrestricted Pause/Replay Camera, All Texture Hacks, Default Settings (3 Stock, 7 Minutes, Team Attack On).

Bolded = Changes

Ahh thanks. =D

So whats up ? Im in school lol. Im leaving after the class after this though.

I miss you! T.T
I'm actually in class right now lol

Macro-Economics :dizzy:

Done. Kansas is staying at my place next Thursday. Love me! :)
Yep! We're staying at Bear's place with College Station, Dallas, and San Angelo again.

Its gonna be epic :bee:

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Thank you for your generous contributions, people. Somebody donated a power supply for our Wii.

Please, when Holms and I bring our Wii, we want our stuff together. We don't want to use someone else's stuff for our wii.
That's mine, pal. I was looking for it last night too. I just bought it so that when I have to dismantle my setup to go outside, I don't have to get behind my TV anymore.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ok so apparently, according to many sources, it is possible to edit Game & Watch textures now. I've found the texture file I was told to edit but currently if I replace his texture, it changes all Game and Watches to the same color.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Hello everyone:

Lost
1) AC power supply. Non-OEM. (Mr. Doom has it)
2) One wii-mote.
3) My little brother's Wii. (I think Ky or Domo took the wrong one on accident because...)

Found
1) I have Ky's Wii.
2) I have Nate's hat.
3) I have steeler's Phone Charger (which is fine because he doesn't have electricity at home.)

Esca

Smash Champion
Ok so apparently, according to many sources, it is possible to edit Game & Watch textures now. I've found the texture file I was told to edit but currently if I replace his texture, it changes all Game and Watches to the same color.
Domo, let's drop our money-match, until i beat this guy.

Inferno, $10 dollars, My Diddy vs your Meta, or my Pit vs your anything but Meta.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Klobber Karnage is the worst ****ing level in Donkey Kong Country 2

fdghszvbjfbgerlkuhnwealiwjtlkbwakfvwafbwskjgbxrgrw

I've also come to the conclusion that the Apocalypse will arise from Greta Van Susteren's face

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Xyro once told me Esca was free money for me. I'm not sure why you wanna play me though Esca. And why on earth do you suddenly wish to play my Meta Knight? lol

Andy, I have that wii that got mixed up and I'll swap it tomorrow. You have my Brawl disc anyway.

Steve: LOL what the **** dude?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Okay, Cam'. No rush. Just wondering who had what. I'm probably not hosting tomorrow, we'll see. I give it a 50/50 chance.

Anyone have word on my missing wii-mote? It had a nunchuck attached. And Mr. Doom that WAS my nunchuck that you brought back, Thank you.

It just seems that someone else has it right now.:laugh:

KYLE: Since I had your wii, i took it upon myself to install the backup loader onto it. You can now play backups and other region games. I'm running Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom on it right now.

Edit: Now also runs gamecube games. I ran my copy of Melee just fine.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
No its no problem. I ended up with it because we thought it was KY's and I need a wii to test on over the weekend. I'll probably just stop by tomorrow for a couple of minutes and make the exchange if you aren't hosting.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Klobber Karnage is the worst ****ing level in Donkey Kong Country 2
My, my, my. You haven't done Animal Antics, yet. That was freaking long and annoying.

I've also come to the conclusion that the Apocalypse will arise from Greta Van Susteren's face
Well, I've come to the conclusion that the Apocalypse will arise from the "whistle song" in Doom 2.

Opening to Hell

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol, Inferno, Last time I remember I beat Xyro in a money match. Mabe he sid that 6 months ago, and since I'm so bad just accpet.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I forgot to say GGs at Karma's last night.
I'm starting to remember why I like doubles so much more than singles.
That and you guys are making me realize more and more how much I want to get infinitesimally better with this monkey.
:coolmonke

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
ok esca. i jus wanted to see if u would accept the match lol i dont know u and therefore have no true beef wit it. maybe friendlies?
bear wtf hahah i watch it like twice.... awesome

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
uuuhg come on Esca don't play a brother like this. I already have MMs to do at Whobo against much more important people, you're gonna have to wait and see later on if we're gonna play.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the hamster is so adorable :)

pokemon researcher is probably useless

unless it changes the color of my name

in which case HELL YEAH BABY

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I mained KY for a while, then I told me to stop touching him there.

For those of you going to WHOBO: We currently will be leaving Thursaday Afternoon between 2 and 3. We should then arrive at BadNewsBear's place sometime between 7:30 and 9. We won't be making it back until Sunday so make sure you have made the plans you need to make now.

Current Cars are Zeton's and Probably Mine.

Cost:
Entry Fees and Badge Fee if you have not pre-paid (for those who didn't it is 75 dollars total to play in both events)
18 dollars for room and board
Money for gas

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
man i been watchin old videos of me play since the beginning. i got vids as old as 3 months after brawl came out. Even though they pain me to watch at times Its kinda cool to see where i came from. Supppeeeerrr scrub land lol. o and affinity are u ever gonna post those vids from the very last biweekly we had? and esca what song is on that vid where u are pit and packy is lucas and yall are on corneria fighting. i must have it. its number 2 in your friendly set on youtube.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Does anyone have a link still of M2k vs Ally in that one tournament..(forgot which one...) it's important i get this video

I think it was Cot4

I mained KY for a while, then I told me to stop touching him there.

For those of you going to WHOBO: We currently will be leaving Thursaday Afternoon between 2 and 3. We should then arrive at BadNewsBear's place sometime between 7:30 and 9. We won't be making it back until Sunday so make sure you have made the plans you need to make now.

Current Cars are Zeton's and Probably Mine.

Cost:
Entry Fees and Badge Fee if you have not pre-paid (for those who didn't it is 75 dollars total to play in both events)
18 dollars for room and board
Money for gas
Soooo I should bring at least $150 + to this.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I got the ok to drive but I'm not sure if I can go moneywise. I've only got 60$ tempest owes me 15$ and I didn't get any hours last week or this week at work. I'll have maybe 90$ and I have to buy new wiper blades for my car. If my manager wasn't such a ****, the store managers love me, I'd have hours and would have the money to go.

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Does anyone have a link still of M2k vs Ally in that one tournament..(forgot which one...) it's important i get this video

I think it was Cot4
They were made private so no one can watch them, along with the CoT4 Dojo vs M2K set.

If you ever need the Dojo vs M2K set though, I have that saved on my computer.

EDIT:
I will never agree to Snake being better than Meta Knight because Snake is punishable and not safe on block like Meta Knight is.
God bless Snake, slayer of MK.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom is bored. Mr. Doom wants to smash. But Mr. Doom has class coming up. Don't tell Mr. Doom to skip the class.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
They were made private so no one can watch them, along with the CoT4 Dojo vs M2K set.

If you ever need the Dojo vs M2K set though, I have that saved on my computer.
I don't need a meta knight ditto replay...but a snake vs meta knight replay

also, is anyone hosting tonight?

Top Bottom