• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
lol so many cars..... now i worry about too many cars and getting lost. if people have extra portable gps's they would be willing to donate, it would help us a lot. and we must keep in close phone contact. and i need to be a better leader. i dont want stuff happening like what happened on the way to houston tonight. btw brawl teams and melee tonight was too good. i think the pika marth team i had with rice might surpass dont taze me bro.....idk..... i may beed to kidnap rice for oh snap XD
yous a *****...and ya lets try not to get caught by the cops on the way to OK

and our favorite gps friend wont be joining us this trip

*runs to bed as the voices echo* "turn right, then turn right, then turn right, turn right tur...."

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I would greatly appreciate if people call me when they are on their way over to my house tonight so I can make sure to actually be there at that time.

E

escondido

tourni today at my house at 7pm at harry and glendale. 1640 south glendale st

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Brawl 2v2 was too sexy last night. Stealth I want that video that you saved. Prism's cry of agony as his whip wiggles in my face while I'm charging the shield breaker was oh so sweet. Must play again...

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Dude Rice, how was I supposed to know that Sakurai took out straight grapple grabs? Not fair.

I say it again, if it didn't wiggle, I would have so had you!

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Simply Rice is a great guy. Top 10 for sure. Terrible PSO player though, can't even dodge the ice dragons spiral attack, what a nub.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hmm, if you brought me some pizza I would give you the cash for it when you got here! :(
You can't meet up with us? It'll be cool for us all to meet, eat, and just talk before heading over to Eddy's tournament.

Oh btw, Cameron, it looks like I'm not staying over at your house tonight. It'll be a lot easier for me to just take a shower, change clothes, and get ready for the trip at my house tomorrow morning.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Me and Playapapapa got Zombies to kill and I have a hair appointment and need to get my deferment papers filled out at the college, therefore I can't go to the tournament. However, I would appreciate if someone used Random in my spirit =D

Edit: Because Domo and KY were interested here is what is pretty much the only DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 tier list ever made (that I've ever been able to find. It's not completely accurate IMO but close enough). My Characters I play are bolded.

Without Customs

OMGWTFH4XBBQ Tier
Vegito
Kid Buu
SSJ4 Vegeta
Great Ape Baby
Super 17
Arale
Teen Gohan

Top Tier
Android 17
SSJ4 Goku
Pikkon
Majin Vegeta
Piccolo (End)

Upper-Mid Tier
Piccolo (Early)
Gohan (Adult)
Yajirobe
Goku (End)
Super Buu
Super Gogeta
Goku (Mid)
Goten
Vegeta (Scouter)
Vegeta
Krillin
Nail
MetaCooler
Frieza
Android # 18
Android # 13
SSJ4 Gogeta
Cell
Goku (Early)
Gotenks
Vegeta
Kid Trunks
Future Gohan
Tapion
Babidi
Grandpa Gohan

Mid Tier
Vegeta (End)
Majin Buu
Cell Jr
Burter
Jeice
Pan
Uub
Goku (GT)
Mystic Gohan
Demon King Piccolo
Nuova Shenron
Bardock
Android #19
Mecha Frieza
Master Roshi
Majuub
Trunks W/ Sword
Baby Vegeta
Android #16
Nam
Kid Gohan
Tien
Yamcha
Fasha
Dabura
Majin Buu (Pure Evil)
King Cold
Kid Goku
Demon King Piccolo

Lower-Mid Tier
Raditz
Nappa
Videl
Turles
Garlic Jr
Frieza Soldier
Supreme Kai
Syn Shenron
Saibaman
Bojack
Zangya
Spopovich
King Vegeta
Captain Ginyu
Recoome
Zarbon
Tamborine
Kid Chi-Chi

Low Tier
Doctor Gero
Slug
Salza
Cui
Appule
Dodoria
Android #8
Devilman
General Tao
Cyborg Tao
General Blue
Pilaf Machine

OMGWTFTHEYSUXX0RZ Tier
Hercule
Guldo

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
It will be so exciting to finally meet some of the great such as Xyro, Affinity, and Hylian ^_^
Man, I should really start working on my signature; need to make sure it'll look good for when all my fans and crowds of gorgeous women flock to me for my autograph at OH SNAP

:)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So I realized why I've been sucking so bad and light dashing off the arena all the time, my controller's joystick is off balance, So that fixes that, now im ready to show you the true power of shine!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright we REALLY need to bring as many setups as we possibly can. i know i saw a couple at andys on wednesday, i have mine, and perhaps there are a couple more floating around. i want to see ALL of these brought D:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol affinity you like it too much :p ill be there but i got some cicis right before your first post so i may not eat :( need to get ready tomorrow for..........destrucion. cicis style :)

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Yeah really? MprisM and Rice back to Brawl? More brawlers playing melee recently? What's going on here?
I think our main drive to playing Brawl is purley for 2v2 comedic value. Whem Prism and Nopants get on the stage there no telling whats gonna happen. If I can find a solid partner to 2v2 with, and Prism n Nopants are my opponents, then expect me to show up at the fests or perhaps even host one =)

Your're pretty funny also Andy when you play. Funny smashers are phunny.

Simply Rice is a great guy. Top 10 for sure. Terrible PSO player though, can't even dodge the ice dragons spiral attack, what a nub.
Dood sometimes I just don't get whats going on in that game.

You and pants down for Brawl tonight? We need 1 more person so we can do 2v2's.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
PSO Ice Dragon = Cake.

Simple_Rice: Come on, step it up!

Arrrg I wish I could go to the tourney I heard there are going to be delicious scrubs there!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Your're pretty funny also Andy when you play. Funny smashers are phunny.
Next time I see you, I'll be your partner. I like teaming up with everybody.

Haha thanks, I don't know what you're basing your opinion on though. I don't recall what was so funny about my melee game and when you and I played Brawl it was only the first day I played it. :laugh:

Snake is hilarious though. He's like an exploding, molesting, pedophile, rapist, terrorist prankster.

My Snake is anyway. :)

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Next time I see you, I'll be your partner. I like teaming up with everybody.

Haha thanks, I don't know what you're basing your opinion on though. I don't recall what was so funny about my melee game and when you and I played Brawl it was only the first day I played it. :laugh:

Its more about your mannerism when you play. Like all the screaming due to chaos on the screen ect. But chyeah rapey snakes got my seal of approval.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
looks like il vicino's is very close to tourney place.

is it gonna be $5 entry fee or what? how many people will show up?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
just a disclamer- this tourney will have the right rules, but it may or may not be double elimination. however it is free. dont go to this tourney seriously, do it for more practice.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Something I just wanted to cover about Il Vicino:
___

-$10 will, for sure, cover the cost of the pizza and a drink. I can't remember exactly how much ($6-$8?)

-Please call me if you're planning on going. I don't wanna grab a table and end up eating by myself :laugh:

-Bring a second pair of pants. You'll need it. If someone actually brings one, I'll laugh my *** off
___

Top Bottom