• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Every Tuesday, huh? Where in town is this get-together located? You don't have to give me an exact address, just a general location.

DWiens421

Smash Cadet
Would you guys be interested in coming up to Omaha for a tournament sometime? melee/brawl.
I'll have to give it some thought... maybe if the rest of the crew is down. I honestly don't think I'm good enough yet though. I'll probably travel a state away, get blown out in pools and pout for a while. I did love what your shortened our quotes to though.

Every Tuesday, huh? Where in town is this get-together located? You don't have to give me an exact address, just a general location.
West Wichita, Central/Tyler.

Reefiki

Smash Rookie
What's good everybody. I'm an old friend of Micah and Caleb's (Mr.Doom & Holms)

I've been a hardcore competitive Counter-Strike 1.6 player for close to 10 years, but with the Counter-Strike community dying and a new version of the game coming out that I'm not in love with, I'm looking for another way to get my competitive cravings satiated.

Live on the East side of town, near Edgemoor & 13th street. Live with my roommate whom is also a gamer (mostly CoD [LOL!] and we play quite a bit of Street Fighter 4) and my brother who is down to get into some competitive gaming too.

We'd be happy to host after we meet everyone and make sure you don't all smell like cabbage.

Anyways, nice to see that there's a competitive gaming community here in Wichita, the ICT LAN scene has all but withered and died as far as hardcore competition.

Hope to get owned by you guys in the near future.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Coolio. 'Bout time you made an account. Zeton usually has a get-together on Sundays after 4PM at his place.

[collapse="BTW, you didn't get my name right, so..."]
[/collapse]

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

Reefiki

Smash Rookie
Where's the party at this evening dudes!? Anyone wanna play some Street Fighter 4 and drink some brews?

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Dammit Randall! Results:

1. Victor D
2. Cream
3. FirestormZer0
4. Tukosity
5. O-Umoh
6. Blargy
6. JupiterCrash
8. Nik
9. The Prettiest Smasher

"I can't come I'm in Texas" Johns - The Blueprint.

The "I Got Stage ****ed So Hard Not Even A Shot Of Rum Could Help" award: @firestormzer0.

Until next week!

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Dammit Randall! Results:

1. Victor D
2. Cream
3. FirestormZer0
4. Tukosity
5. O-Umoh
6. Blargy
6. JupiterCrash
8. Nik
9. The Prettiest Smasher

"I can't come I'm in Texas" Johns - The Blueprint.

The "I Got Stage ****ed So Hard Not Even A Shot Of Rum Could Help" award: @firestormzer0.

Until next week!
I never knew that cloud could **** someone over so hard.....lol

Btw fun games

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Believe me, I'd rather we started earlier as well as I work first shift everyday...But half of the group works second, so I'm forced to hedge somewhere in the middle.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, perhaps if you opened the doors somewhat earlier, like 5 or 6PM, then the people who work morning shifts will more than likely come earlier and get some games in before they have to go home and retire for the night.

Constructive criticism, with a Serperiority Complex.

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Tis' a sound idea conceptually (con...serpertually?), but I would have difficulty opening doors for people when I'm not in said doors myself. Again, I work from 9-6 everyday. I miss video games. And free time. And seeing people.

I think that lifestyle changes such as these are why people start doing hard drugs.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Tis' a sound idea conceptually (con...serpertually?), but I would have difficulty opening doors for people when I'm not in said doors myself. Again, I work from 9-6 everyday. I miss video games. And free time. And seeing people.

I think that lifestyle changes such as these are why people start doing hard drugs.
Well, I'm off this coming Tuesday and Wednesday (unless my manager calls me in for Tuesday night or Wednesday morning), so we'll see if I show up. Biggest john right now is gas. .-.

Top Bottom