• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
I've missed you guys so much. :p

Are there going to be any tournaments coming up nearby? I'm still a bit rusty, but I wanna start getting out a lot more.

BPx

Smash Lord
so i made the mistake of picking snivy for this road trip. why do you like serperior so much? i just made lillipup or w/e my main pokemon, snivy does nothing, should have just went oshawott

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I've missed you guys so much. :p

Are there going to be any tournaments coming up nearby? I'm still a bit rusty, but I wanna start getting out a lot more.
Lol after Apex the crew is going probably die. at least in smash. You're a lil bit late...but who knows.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So uhhh...yeah. Degyn has a pretty sick Marth since it's a faster Lucario moveset pretty much. Tippers all day and don't ever go off stage. You are going to either be spiked or stage spiked.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Don't worry. We play good games now. :)
Good thing too. Also I heard the podcast on the powerup fighters website about the Wichita scene and was sad that you wasn't on it:(. It was a great podcast and we should talk later about how to start up scenes in sh*tty area's and stuff like that sir?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
How do you expect anyone to know about Kansas? It's Kansas, a nowhere state. Nobody's going to talk about Kansas unless it's about farms. Well...I have something to tell them:

We're the Air Capital of the world. So get wrecked. We still are, aren't we?

Holms

Smash Ace
So uhhh...yeah. Degyn has a pretty sick Marth since it's a faster Lucario moveset pretty much. Tippers all day and don't ever go off stage. You are going to either be spiked or stage spiked.
Because you run into everything and always go offstage. You're the one person in Wichita who'd naturally make Degyn feel like he's good with Marth, dude.:awesome:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
So I've been thinking about hosting today since I don't have to work this whole week. Anyone up for some games?

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Woah, long time since I've posted here.

If anyone in Wichita gives a damn about Melee anymore, I host a melee smashfest every Tuesday night. There are about eight of us that get together and do pool play, then bracket, usually followed by 2 v 2's - on multiple set ups.

Starts about 8 or 9 o'clock. If you're interested at all, feel free to PM me and I'll get you the address.

P.S - Alcohol consumption is often prevalent at said smashfest, but my no means required. This isn't a DARE video.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that looks like a very interesting idea, but with nintendos fascination of adding more pokemon, i highly doubt this is in existance other then as a project for an indie company or some such

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
99.99% sure that pokemon thing is fake.

If anyone in Wichita gives a damn about Melee anymore, I host a melee smashfest every Tuesday night. There are about eight of us that get together and do pool play, then bracket, usually followed by 2 v 2's - on multiple set ups.

Starts about 8 or 9 o'clock. If you're interested at all, feel free to PM me and I'll get you the address.

P.S - Alcohol consumption is often prevalent at said smashfest, but my no means required. This isn't a DARE video.
do you guys play mario party or mario kart?

i'm serious.

also, weird question. did you and a few guys come in to taco pronto tuesday night? (i work there) because i remember thinking i saw either blarg (paul) or firestorm (james) with a group of dudes... and they are old brawl buddies from here... but i wasn't sure... and then i saw that they were both in a melee thing on facebook... and then it all made sense. so basically i think we might of seen each other.

small world B)

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
99.99% sure that pokemon thing is fake.

do you guys play mario party or mario kart?

i'm serious.

also, weird question. did you and a few guys come in to taco pronto tuesday night? (i work there) because i remember thinking i saw either blarg (paul) or firestorm (james) with a group of dudes... and they are old brawl buddies from here... but i wasn't sure... and then i saw that they were both in a melee thing on facebook... and then it all made sense. so basically i think we might of seen each other.

small world B)
I KNEW THAT WAS YOU

But it wasn't the melee group I was hanging with some of my old high-school buddies but I had a feeling that was you back there lol

DWiens421

Smash Cadet

Results from last night:
1. Victor D :sheikmelee:
2. The Blueprint :foxmelee:
3. Zero :foxmelee: :jigglypuffmelee:
4. Tukosity :falcomelee:
5. Nik :peachmelee: :sheikmelee: :zeldamelee:
5. Blarg :linkmelee: :ganonmelee: :drmario:
7. O-Umoh :sheikmelee:
7. Andrew :marthmelee:
9. Swagman :foxmelee: :marthmelee:

Very fun time last night. If anyone in Wichita has interest in Melee anymore, you should seriously consider coming out.

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
@Blargy - Your link is tough as nails. Seriously. Every time I approached it felt like I was trying to seize a fortress.

Good **** guys, thanks for coming out. See ya next Tuesday.

DWiens421

Smash Cadet
@Blargy - Your link is tough as nails. Seriously. Every time I approached it felt like I was trying to seize a fortress.

Good **** guys, thanks for coming out. See ya next Tuesday.
I'll agree with this, and give a shout out to Nik for having a crazy legit Zelda... there's a matchup that I just kind of threw my question hands up at for a while.

Top Bottom