• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wtf i could never get that lucky at a game show. i remember some guy won a million dollars with a how far is earth from the sun. i was like omg i wish i was him, such an easy question

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Dalton's hosting Yu-gi-oh and UMvC3 today from 4-10pm. Bring a PS3 setup if you don't want to play on 360.

Address: 258 N. Socora

As always, call or text me if you have any questions.

:phone:

BPx

Smash Lord
how'd yall do in TX? would anyone want to come to a new years eve smashfest? i know its a far drive but i'm posting in all the mw threads. i don't think i'll be drinking but its fine if people do

Depster

Smash Champion
Pobre Sr. Suerte...

Yeah, i really dont know about that translation, but whatever. Hm... Open all day i see? Someone please text/call me when people actually plan to start showing up. 316-323-3041 And please say who you are

:phone:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
we did it and it was decent. needed more holms salt tho, i wasn't feeling very salty that night...

Top Bottom