• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For the rights to play Yoshi? I'd beat you for sure. ;)
BoJangles needs to visit Wichita sometime in the near future so that he can play some Mario Party. Beware, though, for if you lose in an RPS duel vs Affinity, you might be the next victim.

Depster

Smash Champion
Yup, and yes, I think it would be hilarious to see mr doom doing some insane hip thrusting stuff. Especially with steven as the victim.

:phone:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
how did you do that?

also i am not a fan of the audio quality on this one... i think that mic is TOO good at picking up audio

Holms

Smash Ace
Bi-weeklies no longer exist. Aside from a couple of people involved in some circuit, Wichita is mostly done with smash.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
how did you do that?

also i am not a fan of the audio quality on this one... i think that mic is TOO good at picking up audio
Basically, the audio blew WAY past the recording limits of the equipment and actually blew the mic it seems a couple of times. Lol if we use that mic again we're gonna need to put it WAAAAY farther away from us than that. We're too damn loud. We're still mixing and matching equipment though, we'll get this figured out eventually and hammered into a more standard process.

Anyway, in order to increase the upload limit, if your account is in good standing, just click on upload video. There will be a link by where it says you have a 15 minute limit to increase it. There, you can register your cell phone number to your google account and they will text you an activation code.

As for our ongoing audio/video lag problem. I had some lag in our latest recording, but not as much as usual. This has lead me to assume that the recording lag is a combination of problems with Mr. Doom's splitter and his computer (possibly from running too hot I would assume). I think, we'll get the most solid results as far as lag is concerned by recording video with Sam's splitter box and my computer. I'd like to experiment with more audio options when we can, possibly use Mr. Doom's computer mic and see if it doesn't get overloaded as easily as the logitech did.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
No. No means no. Not doing it. Not going anywhere. Maybe local tourneys, but I'm definitely not traveling outside my home city unless you want to pay for all of my expenses. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll reconsider.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
No. No means no. Not doing it. Not going anywhere. Maybe local tourneys, but I'm definitely not traveling outside my home city unless you want to pay for all of my expenses. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll reconsider.
+1

can't wait to see you guys soon. and you guys wont have to pay for any of my expenses =)

Top Bottom