• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I was playin with one hand - and typing up uber intelligent responses for a debate with the other and I was kinda salty cause some girl turned me down earlier that day... and yeah... Holms' samus aint legit... end of story >(

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol if i can play half as gay as i can be in real life, i would break brawl so hard they would have to ban me. just ask kyle :)
It was already statistically proven by the smash crew that nobody is gayer than Fino. We have yet to finish the Kansas Power Gay Rankings.

Edit: Weird, I was just talking to Josh about XD Gale of Darkness yesterday.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
HEY everyone coming tomorrow for smash/gaming/poker!

my address is 2722 glacier ct. start coming over around 2 pm or so? i should be awake by then...lol. bring TVs and Wiis!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
@Danny: ..... Nigka you gay

@Cameron: Agreed, Fino's a-whole-nother level of gay

@Sam: I don't get off work til 11 tomorrow. How long you gonna have people over? Some poker sounds legit. So does some drinks. Someone get a bigass bottle a rum and a 2 liter of coke. 20 cups and a table would be good too.

EDIT

SLAST needs HypeMachine. Think I'll make a guest appearance =]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

This is what Overswarm has, for those too lazy to look it up. It's interesting to say the least
Hey Fino. Sorry I haven't responded about the team points dilemma. I was trying to think of ways to divide the points fairly since I think resetting points is too harsh for the teammates, especially if it is due to uncontrollable reasons. OS has a system that I was similarly thinking of where the points were either reduced or somehow divided more fair. If we want to be more fair, we will have to do more work but I think that is better than trying to go the "easy" route.

-Rauleen

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
@Danny: ..... Nigka you gay

@Cameron: Agreed, Fino's a-whole-nother level of gay

@Sam: I don't get off work til 11 tomorrow. How long you gonna have people over? Some poker sounds legit. So does some drinks. Someone get a bigass bottle a rum and a 2 liter of coke. 20 cups and a table would be good too.

EDIT

He said 2am on the facebook group.

Hey does anyone know what code I would use to make the Wifi Training room playable? I want to do something with it.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
cam you can probably poke around the balanced brawl codeset and find it

ky if you want to play poker we might be able to pay your blinds and start at 10:30 or so?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Weird, I was just talking to Josh about XD Gale of Darkness yesterday.
I chuckled a little when I read that.

As long as you don't make silly gestures while shouting "Mr. Dooooooooooom" like I'm the second coming, then I'll be fine.

For anyone who wants to play the pro edition of Super Mario Kart for the SNES, I'll be bringing my wii. Steeler, do you need any extra TVs?

Edit: The sales tax went up to 7.2% this morning...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Looks like I'm returning to Wichita a few days earlier than expected, so I should be able to attend SLAST now. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it doubles, but I'll try my best to.

Top Bottom