• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ZOMGZ SMASH BROS BRAWL IN ABOUT 26 HOURS @ GAMESTOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
hey, so for the tourney tomorrow ive REALLLLY been leaning towards using Lucas. what do u guys think of him?

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
I dont know really, if you played ness in melee, then go for it. but other than that, be whoever. im just scoping the compation. Affinity, how good at melee would you say you are?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I dont know really, if you played ness in melee, then go for it. but other than that, be whoever. im just scoping the compation. Affinity, how good at melee would you say you are?
ummm... idk, other than the event at towne east i havent played in a LOOOOONG time; so im really rusty.

K

K0nnstantine

Within 24 hours!! I might have to change my plans and come out to the store on Maize since you guys will be there.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
The tournament goes from 10 - midnight, so you might as well get some brawl action in as you wait for it. Also, I was wondering how the whole line for buying it thing was gonna work. I'm gonna ask Lee Ann when I get there around 9ish. I think your position in line should be your position in the tournament... that would be cool

Echo

Smash Champion
Echo is the best Samus in the midwest again for Brawl. come get ***** at the Omaha tourney ^_^

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Echo is the best Samus in the midwest again for Brawl. come get ***** at the Omaha tourney ^_^

best samus huh? i want to witness that, and yea i do want to get to that omaha tournament hopefully ill be able to make it out for it later this month.

hey echo ill pm u my brawl code tonight when i get brawl!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
west side tourny was gay random char, items and smash balls. i over b'ed off the edge with squirtel ftl

but anyway

brawl codes please if your playing wifi

add me mine is 5198-2071-8520 pm me or post yours

Echo

Smash Champion
hey Paradox I played with you in KC, I play Sheik. It was fun we'll have to do it again... assuming the lag isnt that bad >.> lol

I'll msg you on AIM tomorrow night with my smashcode and such, if you feel like playing.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol all those "*" say japanese i guess j a p is bad or something, any ways i won the east side brawl tourne and gotta go to the 2nd one next sat. one min and items are weak sauce. and my controller was broke te first round, but atleast i got to pick my character unlike the west side.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
lol all those "*" say japanese i guess j a p is bad or something, any ways i won the east side brawl tourne and gotta go to the 2nd one next sat. one min and items are weak sauce. and my controller was broke te first round, but atleast i got to pick my character unlike the west side.
ummm... yeah.

it was quite lame.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I lost due to a stupid move. I airdodged instead of recovering and by the time I was able to do anything, it was too late. I played Fox. Fun match right after the tourney Nynja & Attk, I got owned pretty bad, but I've heard a lot about Nynja and was pleased to face on the field.
I'm going to need a 1v1 match with you though for you to count towards my win/lose record. But lets put that off for a couple days, I need to unlock Wolf, and still have time to... how do I say this... spend time with my female friend.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Name: Rich

Main: Zelda/Lucas

Brawl Code: 0903-2400-6472

Ill play whoever...
i added u
so ur gonna keep your japanese version?

Hello to Wichita! Now that Brawl is out I'm baaaaaaaaaack on smash boards :D
sup

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
wowo ppl heard about me? lol i hate using the wiimote n chuck, im alot better with gc controller. i didnt even get to do much at the tourne cause im not used to the controls.

anyways no were sellin the japanese copy and wii. i just need o unlock sonic on my american copy now but the great maze takes forever....i dont want to do it again...

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I got some friends doing an all day smash thing friday. They're always looking for new people. But I gotta run that by them. Anyways... Good day smashing with you guys today. I just unlocked Wolf so I've been practicing with him. Not only that, but I turned off the Control stick jumping and am trying to learn to jump with the buttons... hence all the "oops..." thats been going around. Nynja, you play a great sonic and a mean diddy with all them bannanas. We should play again once I get my controls down.

K

K0nnstantine

Hey I'm adding ya guys for friends, if ya could add me too that would be great

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Edit: Yeah, nothings happening at my place tonight, my brothers litterally blew up something in the house and the TV we usually play on is... well... incapacitated. I'll talk to my friends after school though about the smashfest tomorrow and if they're cool letting anyone who wants to come.

Top Bottom