• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Mprism just totally destroyed the KC post.

Dammit I wanna go play Brawl with all dem KC peeps...

It would of been interesting to see team Simply/Prism.

Guess that means I gotta train u =D

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
darkrain changed the time and place its now at 5 and at the location we went for the last KC tournament incase anyone didn't know

fragbait

Smash Master
Update: The tourny might turn out to be Melee. They're still fighting for Brawl, but Melee is on the table. This now makes my victory chances...oh, about 1 in a googl.

Epic Fail

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
The brawl games on weds were too good.

who won on the rice vs nynja?? and did mprism go against ricky or nynja and who won?
hey guys i think i may have to sit this KC trip out b/c i got a test on monday but i definantly do want to make it down there for a brawl event when able to... goodluck prism, and no pants and whoever else is going tell me how it goes

oh so the march 1st thing may be a melee? uh oh ...melee is still good too i atleast know what im doing in that game.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
If my memory serves me correct...

Simply Rice - 5 Nynja - 3
Simply Rice - 5 Ricky - 4

The prism games they will have to tell you about...but it wasn't pretty =P

2v2

Simply Rice - 242356346 Everyone else - 0

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
MprisM - 1 Nynja - 2
MprisM - 1 Ricky - 2

Yeah it's about time to switch mains.

Right now I'm looking at Marth, Kirby, Samus, or Fox.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
a national brawl tournament on midnight release!!!
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/default.asp
participating local stores
New Market Square 2413 N Maize Rd, Ste 103 Wichita KS 67205 (316) 729-9330
Tallgrass Center 2111 N Rock Rd, Ste 100 Wichita KS 67206 (316) 683-4993 ricky works here!

i called and the stores said they were not briefed yet on this but to check back in a week for rules & stuff.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
In case people don't know, smash at my house 7pm.

Edit - Lame! I lied, no smash tonight. I wouldn't be able to have people over till like 11 cuz of work.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
2 weeeeksssss yaaaay....its almost upon us, going to be good times,

congrats on 1st in 2v2 prism/nopants...now can u pull that off again when brawl is out hahaha?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i cant reaLLy go very far yet... i'm poor, homeless, jobless and school bound maybe not the homeless part but yea... also don't for get to look south also there will probly be big things happening in OK and TX too. plus like OK, city and Dallas are closer. plus there are a couple local gamestop tournies coming up! also wifi tournies coming up too.

lets train hard guys ! its new grounds for everyone, now is our chance to get a good competitive force on the map

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I guess it might be a little too early to go that far anyway. But it still would be nice.

And as far as south goes all I saw was one for Houston, which is also like 9 hours away.

L

Lekgolo

You guys ready for the Ike ****???? Its coming dont let his speed fool you. Its coming.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea your ike was pretty decent for your first time...looking forward to playing it again.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Smash at Prisms place

Wednesday, February 27th
7pm-1am

Ricky and Nynja, if you come please bring your copy of brawl, and your wii.

Also planning on an all nighter / late night brawl session this saturday. We'll see as we get later in the week. Hope to see some dudes there. =)

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Smash at Prisms place

Wednesday, February 27th
7pm-1am

Ricky and Nynja, if you come please bring your copy of brawl, and your wii.

Also planning on an all nighter / late night brawl session this saturday. We'll see as we get later in the week. Hope to see some dudes there. =)
We're going to Nebraska so we can poop on Echo again, ok?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup fellow wichitan! so your going to main olimar in brawl? that character is going to be really good

edit*
hey no pants if u see this forget i told u on aim the neb tourny is melee, i looked at the wrong thread which was one on feb 23 and not march 23

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
We are doing brawl smash again on saturday, it'll be in the basement this time and we'll probably go all night or until people go home or pass out. You're welcome to sleep upstairs if you want some quiet or you can drive home if you're a scrub. =D

I'll also provide snacks and sodas, cuz I'm a cool dude.

Super Nostalgic you should come and hang with us, especially if you haven't got to play brawl yet. If you need the address you can hit me up on AIM or private message me.

Also, no one checks the boards anymore, so those who do please get the word out for poor old me. =)

LATER AttackstorM.

???

ParadoxRyk

Smash Cadet
I'm currently in rehab for Brawl, because I basically binged on it over the past few weeks.

But I'm planning a break out hopefully before Saturday, so expect me and Olimar to make a cameo to the STD... and I guess I'll tell Nynja about it also (he's also trying to recover, but who are we kidding).

Deuces.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Awesom Prism, I'll try to get over there if I can.

Just curious, but are any of you the guys that spent time in front of Wal-Mart playing Gears of War waiting for the Wii?

K

K0nnstantine

Wichita has its own thread, never knew there were so many people that played smash here.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I was the guy who was sexier than the rest. I also had a hawk for the first half of the day. I was like 3rd or 4th in line or something.

I was one of the guys who wasn't playing gears of war. We kind of made a circle of five and made fun of the people who were playing it. =3

Top Bottom