• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
wow he gots it already? so is it pretty fun? people are saying pit is going to be really good!...right now im thinking of maining samus, do some expirementations with sonic, and a certain space animal is also looking more in more appealing every time i see one of his matches!

also who all will be playing wifi?
if you are also interested in the wifi scene here are a few sites that may be worth signing up for
http://smashbrawlrankings.com/
http://www.wifiwars.com/?q=node/20
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120358

a tourny for samus/zsamus
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=135553

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I wont be getting it until later because I'm a huge nub. Probably early-mid next week, sorry if I disappointed anyone. *glances at the storm*

Who knows, theres still a very slim chance I'll get it this weekend.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
no prob...also karmacide is probably going to come chex it out too

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I played Brawl today :D
It's pretty fun/hard. I was constantly trying to wavedash. Either Marth or Olimar looks like a main for me.
hmm just curious as to how you got to play brawl???

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
all this owning and hacking by asians wowzorz :laugh:

btw falco is going to be TOO GOOD he has an infinite already !

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Thats the lame falco infiniate vid. Theres a better one where it shows it against the wall, cuz lasers across FD isnt an infiniate, its just lasers across FD.

Rice learn to spell infiniate, noob.

fragbait

Smash Master
doadrin says there is something big going down at EB games at the towneast mall....stay TUNED!
Regarding this...
100% Certainty on this event: IT WILL GO DOWN MARCH 1!!!! Like Attack said, Gamestop at Towne East Square. Signups should be on now or soon. I also posted a Tourney thread in the Tournaments Section. I posted it early so someone is bound to see it.
:)
Did I do good guys?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
you can discuss anything to do with smash ideally competitive smash, gameplay, strategies, near by tournaments, smashfests or events, also if looking for someone to play wifi brawl match...etc.

i woudnt have a problem discussing secret characters in here. atleast it is discussing something! unless somebody doesnt want the complete roster spoiled

cant wait till march 1st ill definitely be there
doadrin posted a thread here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143516
doadrin a suggestion would be to do an advanced edit on your post and put the city, state and date in the title such as Gamestop Pre-Release Tourney Wichita KS, March 1st!

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
man brawl is so fun! oh by the way some time before the release of brawl im gonna hold a tourne at my house, still workin out the prize n all but ill fill yal in. call or text 9905058 for some info.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
im gonna try and make that tourny as well. im bout 4 hrs removed but its worth the trip if i can make it...

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Mprism got his copy of Brawl in so there will be smash tonight (Friday) at either mine or his house. If u want to come let us know. Time TBA.

-Update-

Simply Rice (Marth) 203 stars - MprisM (ZeroSuitSamus) 180 stars

Yeah thats right =D

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
that gamestop tourne is the tourne at my house. the tourne will be based on brawl but melle will be there too
no your tourny is your tourny the gamestop tourny is at towne east mall march 1st here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=143516

Mprism got his copy of Brawl in so there will be smash tonight (Friday) at either mine or his house. If u want to come let us know. Time TBA.

-Update-

Simply Rice (Marth) 203 stars - MprisM (ZeroSuitSamus) 180 stars

Yeah thats right =D
im in ^_^ time/place? im going let karmacide know too

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
You guy coming to the Lincoln tourney?
is that in nebraska? i may be back up there one day for a tournament when im able to.

On the subject of Mprism's tourney, srry i cant attend. However, post results and thoughts on brawl?
brawl is also. a tad slower, takes a while to get used to. characters can last to very high %s now. no wding and lcanceling of course. i was able to pull off things as if i lcancled...possibly like an auto lcancel or reduced lag on aearials for my character. i had to switch up how i play samus to be effective. characters moves that were really good in melee m be bad in brawl other moves were enhanced.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
brawl is also. a tad slower, takes a while to get used to. characters can last to very high %s now. no wding and lcanceling of course. i was able to pull off things as if i lcancled...possibly like an auto lcancel or reduced lag on aearials for my character. i had to switch up how i play samus to be effective. characters moves that were really good in melee m be bad in brawl other moves were enhanced.
Pretty much what hes saying is that you have to play Marth to be good in this game.

=D

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i want to but ill let you know if i really can or not as that date comes closer.

Top Bottom