• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom, do you have a set of fresh RBY starters on DPPl? I want :D
I think I do, on Diamond. Steeler, send me a pm about the DS incident. You need for me to do what, again? Something with Jirachi, right?

Speaking of Jirachi... The event ends March 13. For those of you who still haven't gone to GameStop and downloaded Jirachi from its store, do so. Don't even think about beginning to procrastinate.

My body aches all over, so I'm going to go back to bed...

fragbait

Smash Master
About Jirachi, the dude at the counter says that he needs to do it, and that you have to Pre-Order HGSS. The person is a Liar. Simply Mystery Gift it.

@Mr. Doom: Mind trading them to me?

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
So, I'm not coming to NK3. I have no way to get there and I doubt I have enough money.

Good luck to KS and MO.

fragbait

Smash Master
Sure, but when? During NK3 or something like that? Speaking of NK3, is there anything that I need to do this Friday? I had planned to judge some rounds that evening.
Maybe before NK3. I'll be busy with some other events too. Don't forget, I'm on staff xD

Also, I don't have a whole lot. You won't want anything outrageous for them will ya?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
that lock is kind of situational, but all it really takes is a banana to be right behind you and a diddy right in front of you with naner in hand...

MJG

Smash Hero
Awesome!

I could probably house you guys...

EDIT: Ill be in college next year lulz..I might still be able to or fino could. Its a ways from now so meh.

EDIT2: Just to make it clear now, I won't be attending the tour.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
omfg that George Brownridge picture is AWESOME lmfao

Anyone else interested in Warp Tour on August 2nd?

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=242877768531&ref=mf

I definitely want to go. It's like right by Overland Park.

I would go to see the infinite amazingness of Parkway Drive. Then I would leave because Warp Tour always has 1 or 2 bands that are awesome and like 50 that I can't stand, haha. :p

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Affinity, don't text me anymore. Same thing applies to everyone else. DON'T TEXT ME ANYMORE. Contact me via pms.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Mr. Doom: I'm guessing you don't have free texting and people have been sending some to you, costing you money? That used to happen to me.

I just want to remind everyone to bring setups for Brawl to NK3, if you can't bring a tv and wii please try to bring your wii and Brawl. Feel free to bring setups for other games, even if they arent' something I'm running a tourney for, the more merrier so if there's something in particular you want as a side event, you'd need to provide it yourself.

Trent

Smash Champion
We're probably gonna arrive around 10:30sih Friday night Inferno. Is that cool?

Also, is it the same house as NK2?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom: I'm guessing you don't have free texting and people have been sending some to you, costing you money? That used to happen to me.
Yeah. I suppose making the announcement three times allows for people to absorb it. So...

Don't text me. Send pms instead.

Someone's still going to send me a text anyway...

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah. I suppose making the announcement three times allows for people to absorb it. So...

Someone's still going to send me a text anyway...

*sigh* I guess I'LL go ahead and do it, since somebody has to :ohwell:

3 more days till I'll be there =D Ima **** those low tiers

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I was a bit in a hurry when I made that post that I forgot to end the font and color. It's been fixed, now.

Top Bottom