• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Uhhhh...

1. Domo (MK)
2. Dphat (MK/Wario)
3. Chuck Nasty (MK)
4. Clel (MK)

Look at that diversity!
That's all I remember. I think Ice tied for 5th, but I don't know who was on the other side.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If you bought a one day pass, yes they would let you in.

Hey guys if anyone can provide housing for this weekend and hasn't already contacted OOSers for it, please let me know.

Radium88

Smash Lord
So who am I sleeping with?! :p

But on a serious note, did you guys contact any MO people about housing already? If not, we may be bringing 6-7 people. Who can house us? Please and thanks.

MJG

Smash Hero

But on a serious note, did you guys contact any MO people about housing already? If not, we may be bringing 6-7 people. Who can house us? Please and thanks.

But on a serious note, did you guys contact any MO people about housing already? ? Please and thanks.

Hmmm...

10chars

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
yea he told me he was twice so yea.... Once in iowa then Mr. Doom told him again. I'll get in contact with him soon

fragbait

Smash Master
Infern, I would offer to partner with you but you could do better xD I'm still looking for a partner as well!

Also, who did you need me to house, Cameron? I'll take as many people as needed, within reason.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
yea he told me he was twice so yea.... Once in iowa then Mr. Doom told him again. I'll get in contact with him soon
He's housing with me. UTDZac (Ally's teammate) and his carload are also.

It's up to him and Stealth, though.

Also, not that it really matters anymore, but I was originally assigned to house him months ago afaik.

Also also,...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
That's not what I was told. Domo went directly to Ally and told him that he could house him. And Ally said ok.
lol Alright, chill out. I just want to make sure both him and Stealth know where they're staying.

More room for us cool kids, anyway. :)

Nicole

Smash Champion
HAY GUYZZZZ from Wichita!

Trying to solve the dilemma of boredom for next Friday? Considering suicide or possibly hanging out with your mom to try staving off the boredom? Why not think about housing STL?

Then click on my name and scroll down to see what all the cool cats have said on my wall. (no reason, just do it)

Then think about housing STL some more!

(It'll be so fun, plus we'll be bringing TWO GIRLS!!! One of which is -ME-, and the other of which is hot!!!!!!! DEAL of a LIFETIME!!!!!! ONE OF THEM MIGHT WILL BRING YOU COOKIES OR CAKE OR DO SOMETHING GREAT FOR YOU!!!!!!!)

(EPIC EDIT - apparently Steeler cannot house hot sex ladies, so the last parenthesees might only cause hesitation, HOWEVER, maybe some of you other guys don't suck weiners and hate looking at other men's behinds, unlike Steeler).

Top Bottom