• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
not sure if the number i have for chaos is correct or not... could someone let him know that stealth raptor is looking for a little boy to team with?
He's at work and works a double shift tomorrow. He works Sunday night.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Me and Andrew aren't coming to this anymore. Distance + Money + Legan and Metal not coming + getting back Sunday at 4 am = suck.

Sorry to back out so late...it's mainly the Sunday thing, cause I'm not on spring break and I have a class at 9am on Monday, not to mention a bunch of homework this weekend. I think the 3 MO people left are still showing up. Hopefully we'll make it out to Wichita some other time.

...sorry Ky.

Trent

Smash Champion
Me and Andrew aren't coming to this anymore. Distance + Money + Legan and Metal not coming + getting back Sunday at 4 am = suck.

Sorry to back out so late...it's mainly the Sunday thing, cause I'm not on spring break and I have a class at 9am on Monday, not to mention a bunch of homework this weekend. I think the 3 MO people left are still showing up. Hopefully we'll make it out to Wichita some other time.

...sorry Ky.
:(:(:(:(:(

fragbait

Smash Master
Travel time ***** the wallet.
People backing out=more cash out of one's wallet when it comes to traveling in someone's car.
Venue fee at $30 ($25 is still ridiculous).

GGs
It's a Convention, so you get all kinds of other stuff to do for your venue fee.
Also, they were much, MUCH, cheaper. No johns.

fragbait

Smash Master
I don't think so. You wanna team? :D
If so, I really need practice. Any way you can bring your Housed people over here for the night? The week's been really busy and I've had 0 chance to practice at all.

fragbait

Smash Master
OK I need someone to help fill me in on stuff about the tourney and the venue real fast. I need help badly.
Fee 10 singles
10 doubles

Convention fee 30 at the door

at the La Quinta in Wichta, across from Towne East.

Venue opens at 9, sign in and friendlies start soon after.

Bring your own controller.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
hmm, I need to figure out whos house im gonna stop by to play friendlies at, hey cameron youre housing people right? might just stop by your place since its so close

Depster

Smash Champion
I have church Saturday morning actually =0 Don't worry, I'll still play low tier singles and plan to see the whole singles bracket.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I already tried to play, but im convinced that I still have to be able to, gee idk, shield in brawl? (duh-.-).

Despite me using TL (lol Steeler), I want to be able to do something decent.
WTF there's a shield in brawl?!

Well **** that's what I've been doing wrong.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
@frag yeah they are kind of fixed on my placed and don't want to have to change routes, so your welcome at my place if you want to practice

@mjg ouch O.o

lol chaos.....bring my FFX!!!

Top Bottom