• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
I was talking to Fino on AIM and have come to the conclusion that he won't be at NKv3 cause he as a hot date. He didn't reply to me after I said that SO I'M OBVIOUSLY RIGHT

Oh well, I'll still get rematches and first impressions with you others.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I was talking to Fino on AIM and have come to the conclusion that he won't be at NKv3 cause he as a hot date. He didn't reply to me after I said that SO I'M OBVIOUSLY RIGHT

dude, we need to get some matches in this time, I missed ya last time and we didnt get the chance

Depster

Smash Champion
Definitely. I'll be the tall kid playing with a black Classic controller pro just in case you don't know what I look like, since I didn't really identify myself last time =p

MJG

Smash Hero

Fino has confirmed himself for not going for about 3 weeks now.

He has work. A hot date would be nice for him though ;o

Depster

Smash Champion
I didn't see that post I guess, or I forgot about it in total, because that doesn't even ring a bell. Poor Fino. Probably thought he'd make more money working than with Smash =p

I'm thinking about doing something extremely random when I get there, like running in with a loaf of bread and throwing a piece at Ally and yelling "Get at me!" then running away.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
so i have 4 spots open since MO is now only 4 people anyone that isn't housing and wants friendlies come to this address but text or pm me before you do

9215 N. Broadway
valley center 67147

hardnoir

Smash Cadet
Fee 10 singles
10 doubles

Convention fee 30 at the door

at the La Quinta in Wichta, across from Towne East.

Venue opens at 9, sign in and friendlies start soon after.

Bring your own controller.

Wait, venue opens at 9? The NK3 thread says 8 am for single registration.

Legan

Smash Lord
nicoles summed it up basically 6/7 hour drive 30$ dollar venue plus singles and dubz minus food $ gas and its on a sunday. Not really worth it. maybe well catch yall at the showdown.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I didn't find out it was gonna be at chronicles until a couple months ago, I would have really tried to convince them to do it somewhere else

This is of course not meant as ANYTHING bad again chronicles, honestly I was thinking about going even if the tourney wasnt gonna be here.

The thing is a 30 dollar venue is extremely rediculous, and dont use that crap saying "it was cheaper at the last nokoast" and blah blah blah (**** now the song is stuck in my head). We should have found a seperate venue for this seeing as how so many people are driving 6+ hours to be here.

fragbait

Smash Master
Uhm...venue's not open till 9...unless they're opening early for us. I wasn't aware of any such thing.

Cameron, please remember to come by and get me to help set up in the morn. If need be, come to my window and bash on it until I wake up. It'll be the one around back, closest to the tree by the barn.

hardnoir

Smash Cadet
Man, someone gimme a confirmation on the time? My wife and sister are dropping me off then running off together to do whatever, and I really don't want another hour to kill with those two.

hardnoir

Smash Cadet
Alright, thanks. My first tourney (I've only been playing for like 4 months lol), so I'd hate missing it for some reason or another or something. Especially having already paid that $ 20 preregistration fee.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
EDIT: hmm, actually I think I might stay here, didnt realize it was so late, and a 15 minute drive would be hell later cause im already getting slightly tired. Anybody else that lives closer to me want to do some friendlies? haha

Omnath

Smash Ace
Good luck at Nokoast ladies. You'll need it.

Venue opens at 8 actually.
8am is the agreed upon venue time, since I'm here and I actually know. It would be preferable if everyone shows up even slightly early so we don't have to worry about setups. Also, Russ wants all electronics out of the room by 6pm (I think) so we'll need some extra hands with that.

Depster

Smash Champion
Darnit, I have to get up an extra hour tomorrow then xD

Let's see... I'll need:
Entrance fee money
MM money
My Classic Controller
?My Cube Controller?
Food
?DS?
Drink

Anything else I'm missing? And should I bring my DS for lulz and my Cube controller in case of Melee?

Top Bottom