• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
man...i see light EVERYWHERE....hey light i actually bust out the 6 step smoothly on the dance floor later that night...

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
lol gogo attackstorm lolz...

we should be in wichita all day from 10am till the end of smash night :)

p.s. pong is comming naked just cause you saaid that mprism lolz

Scud

Smash Apprentice
What poop heads....with their all "not showing up" business. That's right..I just posted here.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ya about that..... we went to the card tourney like we planned, but it ended at 5:45... ALOT earlier than expected. so aaron decided he was too tired and that we couldnt do it. thats the lame excuse.... i was up for over two day without sleep and was ready for the smash night but aaron is just plain gay. sorry guys.

edit: i might as well not play anymore since we can never attend any of the get-to-gethers, cause someone (pong) is a douche bag...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well my fox was poopin and sloopin not to be confused with loopin on sat edge u shoulda been there...lol....

sooo metriod prime comes out today?? sounds like its gonna be awesome

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well I signed on another house tomorrow and in hopes that it will not fall through this time. It is going to take all of my 60k to buy it so I hoping. I will keep all posted.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
DC, you know what that means right? You need to have a House Warming Tournament! Thatd be awesome, you could even call it Fo Sho3 and we could go to OC afterwards, its gonna be sweet!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
DC, you know what that means right? You need to have a House Warming Tournament! Thatd be awesome, you could even call it Fo Sho3 and we could go to OC afterwards, its gonna be sweet!

lol..i think ill message rice on facebook saying that you really want a fo sho 3...if we have it christmas break it could also become a brawl tournament.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
lol i whent to jail yesterday........... dont ask
**** a little boy or something :chuckle::chuckle:

Anyways, I got the house pretty much. All I have to do is some inspections and closing with the loan deal. I am set for the 28th of September to move in but It might be sooner:psycho::psycho:

po pimpus

Smash Ace
If you guys do it, make Brawl a side-tourney, because I don't really envision Brawl being as tourney-friendly as Melee is. That is unless you guys allow EVERYTHING, from Final Smashes to silly stages...

Yeah, Po just busted all up in Wichita's thread... Whatcha gonna do about it? Make a tourney so I'll go and get owned/own you in your own backyard?

Yeah, I thought so...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
If you guys do it, make Brawl a side-tourney, because I don't really envision Brawl being as tourney-friendly as Melee is. That is unless you guys allow EVERYTHING, from Final Smashes to silly stages...

Yeah, Po just busted all up in Wichita's thread... Whatcha gonna do about it? Make a tourney so I'll go and get owned/own you in your own backyard?

Yeah, I thought so...
lol...yea man a FO SHO 3 with brawl would be cool just depends if rice or some1 wants to make it happen...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill probly maybe try to host a tourny in the summer of 08 if there isn't a FO SHO 3...
soo uh i wonder when ohsnap 4 is...

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
so... i went to court today about that thing...... originally the police told me it was a $500 fine... well.... the judge said it was a $1.000 fine and i could spend up to 6 months in jail..... ya..... im having a great day today.......... on the good side......... i won $20 last night playing poker!!! that a great start a paying that fine :)...............................................

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
so... i went to court today about that thing...... originally the police told me it was a $500 fine... well.... the judge said it was a $1.000 fine and i could spend up to 6 months in jail..... ya..... im having a great day today.......... on the good side......... i won $20 last night playing poker!!! that a great start a paying that fine :)...............................................
$1.000 = $1 lol....but wow seriously man that sux...sorry man

Scud

Smash Apprentice
$1.000 = $1000 in europe (or at least france (at least my french teacher told me that)) so hah! I don't know why I am defending him...but...yea!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
LOL, too funny. I remember when I almost went to jail. It was about 2 years ago when I street raced a Honda in my Mustang and ***** it. Got a $600 ticket and almost had my DL taking away.:chuckle::chuckle: I went to court over it and I only paid $110 and court cost of $50 and didn't get my DL taking away. I know hows to do it.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ya well, when it comes to anything bad like this i usually dont have much luck so im basically f*cked :( oh well. maby when i get out ill find a job and be able to attend smashnights at my own expense lol (screw you pong!!!!) :):):):):)

Top Bottom