• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
same room lol? they really trust u 2 to be nice and professional at all times... well idk guys...its an actual store so they probly have to start at the time they posted unlike simply rice delaying the 1v1 for KC and you getting mad and leaving pong lol...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol...it can be done....setups throughout the house dmac did it in him and his roomates house before...but yea...fosho3 anywhere would be nice.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
let them come. OBVIOUSLY light doesn't konw exactly who i am. but that s ok you will all learn one day (brushes shoulder off)
It is because you love on the 15 year olds and get away with it:chuckle::chuckle:

About the Fo Sho 3 at my new house it could be done. Smash night at my place will be a good option if all want.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
If I remember right you all said it when where down there last and he was a bit drunk, LOL. Trying to deny every word about it. Ya, he was a bit red in the face, ROFL.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well depending on how long your in junction maybe u can come to the smash fest we are planning @ cobra's new house!....

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
October 5th will be the smashnight at my place. Who ever is coming let me know. This Friday I am moving in so I will be tired as ****. Next Friday it is GAME ON ;p

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
oh ya now i remember!!! ya he usually doesnt get drunk anymore but back then he did everynight...

oct.5? sounds good to me!!!

pong got a hood scoop in saturday, its gonna be sweet looking when he paints it and darkens out his from and back lights!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
tooo goood sounds like some fun stuffs! pong still rockin the stang?...ill have to take him on in a race once i get my srt4 one day lolz

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
lol ya, you will have to do that some day lolz...

so i have a 75% chance that i will be working with pong!!! that means that i will eventually be the owner of a vehecle... hopefully a fast one ^.^ so i can attend more smash tourneys!!!

im sure you everyone knows about halo3.... dc is prolly playing it right now.... wutta geek:mad:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
no its out allready. thats all i hear about is how amazing (aka ********) it is...

so, im working with aaron!!! now we can play diablo2 allday and make TONZ of cashz lolz....z

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
WHERE IS FO SHO3????

Im missin my Kansas homies, give me a reason to come up there!

How you guys been?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
maybe u should come up for trent's smash extravaganza at his new house oct 5 lol

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone im wanting to hold a tourny in SW kansas...alot ofpeeps dont know me cuz i havent been to many ks tournys but if u know any of the OK smashers they will tell you bouts me. they are wantin a tourny in ks. and i just happen to live here now...the bad fact is that im all the way down in the corner were no smash exists...but i am the only OK smasher in KS and i have a big house that can hold a good 50 people for smash... so ya...think about it...

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Come on Rasta Come up here and play us. If you need a place to stay for the evening I even have room for guest to sleep. God I love having a house and I haven't moved in yet!! It would be fun. Friday is almost here. 2:00 I will sign on that **** thing and It will be all mine.

YAYA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Last year in high school, Im lovin it, going to OSU for zoology next year.

Support the irish dude, for real, I wanna come up there. Hopefully Ill have some days off pretty soon.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
so, isnt there a tourney this sat at 1?? well me and pong have the day off so we can come... and on time !!!! i know it sounds rediculous but its not.... maby we can show up early for friendlies!!!! :):):):)

edit: btw dc... sarcasm is the devils condom... just remember that

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
so, isnt there a tourney this sat at 1?? well me and pong have the day off so we can come... and on time !!!! i know it sounds rediculous but its not.... maby we can show up early for friendlies!!!! :):):):)

WTF are you talking about foo.:psycho:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

yea...the one on 21st and rock is here:
Mall: Tallgrass Center
2111 N ROCK RD
WICHITA, KS 67206
(316)683-4993

i think ill call them tommorrow to try to def confirm that it is still going down and everything on sat

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
yes support the irish dude for he is all knowing and great at mannipulating you into playing smash inthe middle of nowhere with a bunch of dudes from oklahoma!!!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
dude i would but no job at the moment and therefore no gas...lol maybe later on durin the yr ill come though

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
that would be a good idea...hmm i think i might be meeting them nxt wknd...hopefully its in hutch if not...wat a drag

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol...eb games tournament results

1st attackstorm
2nd light
3rd random noob

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
and because i wasnt there on time lolz

we whent back to hutch and i played pong...
he won the first couple, then i started to pick up on his "new" gameplay and stomped some shiek face.

it was fun beating those guys in 2v2 in wichita though after attackstorm left lolz

Top Bottom