• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ok, since Attackstorm (AKA BlackAttack) doesnt want to host Fo Sho3, Im going to PM simple rice. I have recently retired, but I would definitely like to chill with my Kansas homies one last time.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
what???why are u retiring??? u shouldnt retire...its only the beginning 4 me...i plan on majorly getting in the tourny scene once im done with college in may. i also plan on hosting tonz if all goes well.

oh yea...im officially maining SAMUS 4 LIFE...and not just because hugs took 2nd @ evo world
well actually ..maybe beca....SAMUS 4 LIFE!!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ok, since Attackstorm (AKA BlackAttack) doesnt want to host Fo Sho3, Im going to PM simple rice. I have recently retired, but I would definitely like to chill with my Kansas homies one last time.
I have been retired for a while now. really haven't been in the smash scene at all. I stay up to date with this but when Brawl comes out I might just have to come back into the scene a bit. Ya you need to come chill with all of us sometime or vise a versa.

I am getting my house at 2:00 p.m. on the 28th of September. Maybe we might just have to have a smashfest there. Hmmm can't decide.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
dark_edge i was in your town for the kansas state fair...i shoulda played u in a few matches but i had 2 non smasher with me... =/ hey what was your number again ??...i kept 4getting to save it as a contact on my phone...

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
oh ya dude ur free to come over/call me when ever your in town again its (620)663-2699 (home), my cell is currently out of service lol.....

i should be at the fair wednesday for ride a rama!!! we should all go in a giant smash group lol.......

dollar day monday at the fair

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
it would be nice to all smash in a giant smash group lol...i havnt smashed in a while...but this school semester has been intense suprisingly so i havnt had time for much of anything... rid o rama is cool i think i was able to ride everything though i was feeling queezy by the end of it which ussually never happens to me so what the heck.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
^^ LOL ya it will happen sometimes when you ride one too many rides. I remember when I rode the Wild Fire 12 times in a row when I was in Branson, and let me tell you what. It is a good thing that I am not a puker because anybody else. They would have just throw it to high hell.

Well Just 5 more days till I am 22 and 17 more days till I move in to the House. We will plan a smashfest there sometime. Just let me get settled in and probably be with in the week after me moving in, we could pull it off. YAYA BOY!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
^^ lol sounds good. it sux to be me cause i have bad motion sickness and could only ride two rides last year :(

we finally got a vcr hooked up adn recorded a small tourney that we had at my house last saturday..... heres how it when..............

round 1
Pong vs. Kaos (friend who moved back from tenessee) = Pong

round 2
Duck vs. Nizz (Ducks Brother) = Duck

round 3
Edge vs. Vlad = Edge

round 4
Jeff (new guy, plays shiek) vs. cpu (lol) = Jeff

round 5 (semi-finals)
Pong vs. Duck = Pong

round 6 (semi-finals)
Edge vs. Jeff = Edge

round 7 (finals)
Edge vs. Pong = Edge

ya it was funny cause i ended it with a shiek ditto and stomped him lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
coolz...maybe u should post the u vs pong finals on the net...im gonna get some sort of recording matches device of some sort if brawl doesnt have replays.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i would but.... i accedently recorded over it........... the only thing i have left recorded is the shiek ditto :( and i really dont have the equipment to get it onto a computer and onto the net srry :(

maby we can all get together and record a smashnight!!! hahahahah like that will ever happen lolz

oh ya... and if you do ever call my house ask for Heath, i think my mom would think your crazy and tell you, you have the wrong number if you asked for edge lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
think some smash is gonna be going on this weekend but not for certain...

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
fes....ti....val...............??? wut do you mean? smash everynight with different events like the fair?!?!? copy cat lolz

just remember attack.... you are allways welcome to come to hutch and play with us ^.^, and anyone else who is willing to accompany you aswell.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Ice climbers confirmed!!!!

yea im down with making more appearences in hutch in the future but not sure when...peferably when i can get access to some $$$

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ice climbers confirmed!!!!

yea im down with making more appearences in hutch in the future but not sure when...peferably when i can get access to some $$$
Great Stuffz.

Can you believe it, Attack?!?!?!?! I actually played smash and was still up to par like I have been. Maybe it is because I have'nt played in about 6 months or more. I was actually beating you like I usually do :chuckle::chuckle: Isn't that awsome. Look's like I might be coming back into the smash scene sooner than expected. When I move it we are have a mass smash night at my place. It is official. :psycho::psycho:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Don't worry I will inform everybody when I am having it. Most likey the First weekend of October. If everylikes that than we will have it then.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well ill be there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there there !

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol 2klights you say the randomest of things... you should use that to your advantage you know ken said the reason why koreandj ussually beats him is because he is so random and thus ken cant read his movements

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
computer 2v2 tournament results -

1st Ganondorf/Bowser

2nd Mario/Luigi

3rd CaptainFalcon/Samus

4th DonkeyKong/Yoshi

lol ganon is god teir vs other computers!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I here there is going to be a tournament

EB games 21st/rock saturday sept 29th at around 1pm

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol...oh well...it would be cool when we are able to get some online tournaments going

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
gfg on online tourneys dudez. seriously we can smash world wide O.O cant ****ing wait

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
Tourney

If the tourney is NEXT sat. and it starts late enough hutch WILL be there. I have a managers meeting to go to in Gearing NE. for like 4 days but i come back Sat. Morning so leave at 10 get back to hutch around 2. then head up to the smash tourney. Depending on how smooth everything goes.......And my district expects me to carpool with this one hot chick AND share a room with her. She just turned 19 and love family guy.......and im supposed to act professional...................WTF..................i quit lolz. not happening............:cool:

Btw i like how i don't post for like 5 months then double post :D

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
cause ur a double posting n00b!!

anyways... attack you should convince EB Games to delay for about an hour and a half. if our schedule changes then we will contact YOU with the info.... thats just me.... you really dont have to though, its just my opinion.

Light

Smash Journeyman
.And my district expects me to carpool with this one hot chick AND share a room with her. She just turned 19 and love family guy.......and im supposed to act professional...................WTF..................i quit lolz. not happening............:cool:
Sexual harassment charges in the making.

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
let them come. OBVIOUSLY light doesn't konw exactly who i am. but that s ok you will all learn one day (brushes shoulder off)

Top Bottom