• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
One of the EB who showed at Destructo's last time mentioned that his manager was interested in holding some tourns? Any further info?
not sure...i suppose ill call ricky ninja's friend and invite them to smash next time and to see wants up.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
so school starts in a few days...oh wells cant wait to knock that crap off for good...smash is such a good stress reliever during the school year lol

so josh is getting metriod prime 3...let me know how it is!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Looks like I will now some more about the house sometime this week. It is probation court, LOL. Out of state so the judge has to rule who gets it between me and this other guy. I suer hope that I get it. I am going to be praying for it. You all should to :) :) :)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
WHERE IS FO SHO 3?????!!!! I demand a Fo Sho 3!

All of OK was like "Wheres kansas?" OHSNAP3 wasnt what it could have been if kansas was there.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
WHERE IS FO SHO 3?????!!!! I demand a Fo Sho 3!

All of OK was like "Wheres kansas?" OHSNAP3 wasnt what it could have been if kansas was there.
True man. Since I am buying a house and all I might get bored and start playing again like I used to:chuckle: SO ya it wasn't the same without all of us there.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
whelp school starts tommorrow...cant wait to knock this craps off for good...light and nopants it is only the beginning for you 2...goodluck though...

so any smash this week?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
because school is cool

...NOT
ive noticed that fox is quite fun to play

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
He has had that avatar ever since he played my ganon. He plays it every once on awhile. He thinks that his ganon is as good as mine. LOL, well if he still plays ganon he might be able to beat me now. I just said maybe. Ya thats the low down on that situation. I think my ganon still has it maybe I might have to play a match against ya edge.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i really dont play gannon as often, im just too lazy to change my avatar... and if i were to change it, there would be a falco there since i play him more than samus now (eek!), i still play samus alot though. :)

cant wait to play you guys again!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
wow everybody and their brother decided to spam in the midwest region...

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ok two of us stand on opposite sides of the stage and spam the reflector while the 3rd beats up his fox lol

im game if u wanna challenge my falco.... the only thing is getting to wichita.... btw ill be there this sat. call me friday at like 4 if u wanna meet up and play

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
soooo, wut about this saturday? im open all day ^^
the other guys are going to be playing in a card tournament and i dont really feel like playing in it so i thought maby i could smash with the wichitians :)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
soooo, wut about this saturday? im open all day ^^
the other guys are going to be playing in a card tournament and i dont really feel like playing in it so i thought maby i could smash with the wichitians :)
egde u should come to pism's

So...when is Fo Sho3?
hmmm gotta some how figure out how to ask, harras, force, convince.... mind control simplyrice into having it...

Smash - Saturday 25th - MprisM's House - 7PM till 2AM - No Shirt - No Shoes - No Service - All Welcome - BYOC
sounds good

Top Bottom