• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Victor can't make it to the tourney but he might be able to smash on Friday if its at Orange's.

I'm still waiting on my boss to see if she can let me off on Sat so I can go up to the tourney. If I can't get off then i'll be over at your place smashing, and if I can get off, then I'm leaving early Friday to Lawrence to train/get pwned by the KC crew.

Either way you guys get to see me =D

P.S. Don't bring KOS-MOS, hes a cheater. =P

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
KOSMOS coming would be too good i want to watch all his matches to see how many people he can take out from the nebraska and kc crew

Scud

Smash Apprentice
I hope so! :D
I am gonna leave sometime fairly soon. I should hopefully be at nopants's house before you guys get together so we can settle in first lol.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
just so you know...

chris said he'd call at 10, so we could leave then.
he called at 11.
and then he made us wait until 1:30 to tell us no after he said yes.
le sigh.

so we're behind schedule. but it's a 2 and a half hour drive, and we're leaving now. throw in a few pit stops and we'll be at nopants' house just shy of 5.

edit: it's me, bryan, and brett, but kuni (shade) may come too. doubtful, but he'll call us soon if so.

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
I won't be attending the smash tourny in kc...my mommy had to get surgery =(

GL and rep Dub~OK. Get it? Dub K but with an O in front so we can squeeze in OK? Shut up, its better than pencils in a cup...

=D

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Go Oklahoma and Wichita! W00T!!!

Hopefully OK places like really high or something. Who are the "big" names appearing at the tournament anyways? All I know of is Darkrain, anyone else?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Pssh... Darkrain who? They got this Pablo. This shiz woulda been guaran-f'n-teed had I been able to go. Oh well. Just remember, my sons...

Get Big... Get MARIO BIG!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
All I know they need all the luck they can get. Darkrain will pwn all up there. Nothing against Oklahoma or Wichita but, Rain's crew has it in the bag. The Nebraska will own all to, till they have to play Darkrain. Ya, GL to all. Attack, I am voting on you mayne. Get at least Top 10.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, thanks for housing Nopants, that was cool ^^

I don't know who or what Dub K is <_< Then again, I don't know what the hell a lot of things are :(

Anyway, people I noticed who were at Event 52 who I thought were better than us OK people who were there:
-Darkrain
-Echo
-Phatgamer
-DYC
-Dmac
-Smeesh
-Zig-Zag

There might have been some other people I didn't really notice playing, and there probably were, since there were others who placed above everyone in OK.

Ya boi, like pencils in a cup.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea those guys are amazing! i had alot of fun! that was good stuff the second match in doubles vs darkrain and dmac...me and nopants only got one stocked!! good job to orange and light for also doing well...nice stuff with the yoshi...looking foward to the next smash get together...i want to try new things

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
hey when is this tourney anywayz? aron has mucho cash now and can do wudeva he wants. oh ya... we bringing ur controller back soon dc. cant ait to get opwned by u all again lol

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
hey when is this tourney anywayz? aron has mucho cash now and can do wudeva he wants. oh ya... we bringing ur controller back soon dc. cant ait to get opwned by u all again lol
If your talking about the KC tourny it already happened. But theres a midwest circut event next week end that is also in KC.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
what? really? are you guys goin to that or OK this weekend orange? too bad i gots vacation weds - sat...

Light

Smash Journeyman
One of the EB who showed at Destructo's last time mentioned that his manager was interested in holding some tourns? Any further info?

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Hey guys we are going to smash earlier tomorrow casue I'm going to a LAN party Friday night so i was think that we would smash around 2 or 3 let me know what you think.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well, It looks like I am going to be signing on a house tomorrow in the evening after I get off of work. So hopefully in the next 3-4 months I will be able to move into it. :) :)

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Well, It looks like I am going to be signing on a house tomorrow in the evening after I get off of work. So hopefully in the next 3-4 months I will be able to move into it. :) :)
Congratulations again, man. I hope your house is super awesome so that we can hang out there all the time.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Congratulations again, man. I hope your house is super awesome so that we can hang out there all the time.
Ya man that woould be pretty awsome. Looks like tonight I am going to sign on it if everything goes well. If It does I was told I should be able to move in next Month:psycho::psycho:

I will keep all you posted. When ever I get it will have to have a smashfest or keep the smashfest at my place. Anyways Next posting will be later tonight. Wish me luck on this house.:dizzy::dizzy:

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
So Signed on the house and if Everthing goes to plan I will be moved into the house on the 17th of September. One day after my 22nd b-day. That is when I close but most likely I will be moved in that week.

so..... dc is back into smash..... awesome :)
Maybe but not well see how I feel about smash after I am tired from all the moving and stuff. Maybe, just maybe.:chuckle::chuckle:

Top Bottom