• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
smashing with victor and them was soo fun last time...looking foward to playing them again...

hey marten and jimmy wanna get some 2 v 2s in sometime next smash night?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
^^LOL too funny.

Ya Actually I do have godlike credit. I have an average credit score of 700 :psycho: I got pre-approve for 60k for a house but I am actually looking for a house that is 45k-50k. When ever I get it and when Brawl comes out We can have a smashfest over at my place, How does that sound guys?

Man Cobra, you have godlike credit or something.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
60k is alot of $$doe$$
im trying to figure out how jimmy got a picture of josh with out a shirt...lol

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
date for ohsnap3 switched to august 11th, i think :D
sorry it's not confirmed yet but...i'm not running it :p
also, i have a small apartment but if rasta has to house other people, wichita is welcome to stay with me. because...wichita is like pencils in a cup.

also, i think i'm going to try to talk scud into taking us to KC for that tourny on the 4th. sounds like fun :D

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
date for ohsnap3 switched to august 11th, i think :D
sorry it's not confirmed yet but...i'm not running it :p
also, i have a small apartment but if rasta has to house other people, wichita is welcome to stay with me. because...wichita is like pencils in a cup.

also, i think i'm going to try to talk scud into taking us to KC for that tourny on the 4th. sounds like fun :D
that would be so awesome if we all went to KC!!...i'm excited... hmmm the 11th may be when im going on a vacation type of thing but ill see...

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Sweet now that the date for ohsnap3 has changed that means we might be able to go to both tournys... Well depending on your vacation thing Attk. So how the money situation Attk?

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
I got it Attk we can start a fund raiser to get you money we will call it "The get Attk to KC" fund...lol. In other news we cant smash tomorrow cause we have to watch my niece over night so do you all wanna smash to night i know its kinda short notice but let me know.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I got it Attk we can start a fund raiser to get you money we will call it "The get Attk to KC" fund...lol. In other news we cant smash tomorrow cause we have to watch my niece over night so do you all wanna smash to night i know its kinda short notice but let me know.
cant tonight must study for big old test... what about saturday...if not your house then possibly at my house saturday?

can i get a link to the KC tourny thread?
brett is going to ask off work on saturday today. if he can get someone to fill his shift we're in.
looking foward to seeing u dudes again here is the thread!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108772

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Were still gonna smash tonight cause i cant ion Saturday im going to Wichita Lan that morning and gonna be there all day. But theres still more chances to smash before the tourny so don't worry.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Welcome, we usually smash on a weekly/biweekly basis at people's homes.
You must not have been looking very hard.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sure man stay tuned to the boards...i'm pretty sure we are smashing next friday probly at alphas if nothing comes up...i 4got what the address is again...alpha can post or pm u it

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Ya man we usually smash at my house the address is 9724 harvest ct. im not really sure what day its gonna be but it will be next week. If you pm your number ill give you a call also when its gonna go down.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
KC said that they would provide housing for out of staters plus she said if u even wanted to you could stay at the venue for 20 bux...are you sure it might not be better to stay in KC? but ill c what i can do i gotta ask around and my parents and stuff ill get back to you about atleast by next week

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Smash at my apartment tonight if anyone is interested. Everyone is welcome, call or ask around if you need directions, most everyone knows how to get here by now right?

L

Lekgolo

Mo****en Smashfest / Kick Tucker in the nuts (lol) tournament results.

1st Place : Victor Destructo
2nd Place: Attack Storm
3rd Place: Mprism
4th place: Simply Rice
5th Place: Lekgolo
6th Place: No Pants (I think)
and i dont recall the rest.

But it was a good time and I'm glad pretty much every Wichita Smasher was there. We should do it again sometime. And Someone needs to master the Dragon technique. LOL

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Well i just got news that we cant smash at my house this Thursday. My sister is gonna have friends from college stay over for like 4 days. So if we want to smash again this week we have to do it at someone else's house or we can just wait till next week. But what ever let me know whats up.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Yea that last smash fest was great...14 peeps.. got some awesome matches in..
edit edit
if all else fails we could do it @ my house fri night but we dont have too much room down here in the basement... =/

edit edit edit
yoshi looked alot better with red shoes

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I am the master of all things T-Style. Including Dragon Stance!

For all who know about the T-Style moves do not reveal what they are as of this time, since I dont want anyone to steal my ideas, especially the Gravity Slide!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it a secret, saying the names and such wont hurt, just dont explain what they do. Thanks.

Sorry for my Fudge Funk when I lost guys.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Maybe T-Style will be ready to show by the time I master "The Flower." I'll sleep on it.

Full jumps are pretty interesting. Orange, try waveshine to fulljump->fastfalled uair on Attk's Samus next time instead of an fsmash.

Waveshine -> dash behind opponent -> treegrab.

Jc Shine -> Shffl Nair against weakened shields.

Just relax.

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Full jumps are pretty interesting. Orange, try waveshine to fulljump->fastfalled uair on Attk's Samus next time instead of an fsmash.

Waveshine -> dash behind opponent -> treegrab.

Jc Shine -> Shffl Nair against weakened shields.

Just relax.
Thanks ill have to try that.

Top Bottom