• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Ok its on were smashing at my house this Friday you all can come any time after 8 hope to see you all here.
Also Attack where are you getting all this information on brawl.
Grats on the house Cobra

Light

Smash Journeyman
What happened to those guys from Wichita that showed up at our last tourn? RoyalNinja?
Has Alan played recently? Karma? I think Prism quit.

imo, have a relativly strong 5v5 crew in:
Rice, Victor, Attk, Light, Pants

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
What happened to those guys from Wichita that showed up at our last tourn? RoyalNinja?
Has Alan played recently? Karma? I think Prism quit.

imo, have a relativly strong 5v5 crew in:
Rice, Victor, Attk, Light, Pants

ill get royals number from trent or the boards to see if he wants to play...karma might come.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I'm not going. Don't really plan on anymore. I might pick this back up when brawl comes out., Buuuuuuuut I seriously doubt that. I will be keeping in touch with all of you but not playing anymore. Haven't played in 6 months and really don't plan on it anymore. TTYL Chumpz

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
actually its only been about 3 months since you played because the last tourny was in april. oh well no one can force you to play if ur pretty much only tortured by the game all the time lol....
but im always up for some smashing!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
smashing was too good the other day...you simply rice crew ppl should come sometime...a special guest came "king wichita peach"

E3 game show may announce alot of stuff for brawl such as the release date on july 11th

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108772

Both Kansas City's and Oklahoma's tournaments are likely to be on the same day, August 4th. I don't know if anyone has any plans to go to either of them, but it's an option.

I really want go to one of these...probabaly okhahoma's since they announced it first...i don't have school or anything but the only thing holding me back would be that im currently unemployed i dont have any $$$ =( =( =(

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Man, I'd rather go to Kansas City than Oklahoma because OK keeps pulling this "TWO INTENSE DAYS OF SMASHING, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE" crap. That and, you know, darkrain.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Wheres the thread for the OK tournament i cant seem to find it?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=102997&page=14

My only contention(s) for us attending OK would be because they have always pulled through for us, even when everyone else (KC) failed to. And, I suppose, I would honestly rather see Fastliketree play than darkrain.

If we end up going to KC, it'd be fun to spend a day before/afterwards seeing what the town has got. Worlds of fun w/ Nebraska?

It's up to you guys.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hmmm i rather go to OK because they announced and invited us first, and they always did pull through for us...but idk my biggest prob is hopefully i can get a job by then or get some money some how

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Except we play OK all the time, I would rather go to Kansas City and play new people and maybe see some people for the first time in a while.

nopants

Smash Apprentice
August 4th. I don't see how money is a problem AttK, if you're driving we'll chip in for gas, and the entry fee isn't astronomical.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
okc = intermediate level tournament, kc = Xpert tournament
the competition is a bit more fierce there

Simply Rice

Smash Journeyman
Waz happening? KC or OK? I'm torn cuz OK has always supported us, so I feel we should do the same. But I have ALOT more connections in KC cuz of all the KU peeps and I know the layout alot more...

But yeah we are pretty much gonna pot fatteners at the KC tourney but I know it's gonna be fun cuz of all the high lvl peeps there.

Ohsnap as of now still hasn't confirmed a solid venue or date. So my vote is for KC.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
simply your going too???

by the way 12/03/07 is zero hour for BRAWL!!!

nopants

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there this time, unless I get rabies from MprisM or something stupid like that.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I got pre-approved for a loan yesterday for a home. Now all I have to get is the house. I might actually be getting my grandpa's house : ), Hopefully!!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
so.... howz everyone besides dc... lol
i got a new job working at a conoco lol
hey dc.... there is a car show in great bend like next weekend.... you should try and go its on saturday i believe.

Top Bottom