• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Light

Smash Journeyman
Watch the recently uploaded(May 22nd) VoD vids on MLGPRO.com, which have been free for awhile now. The top three powerhouses are pretty much in a rock paper scissors situation at this point.
PC > KDJ
KDJ > M2K
M2K > PC

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Every other marth in the world edgeguards like this: F-smash

M2k's edgeguarding: neutral or..... wtfishappeninghowdoeshedothatomg?!?!?

L

Lekgolo

M2K has one of the craziest Marth's Ive ever seen and 2klight as far as PC Chris < M2K I disagree. Back in the day PC would make m2k cry (not literally). Im not for sure but Im pretty sure m2k said once. "he owns my face so hard." But yes he has gotten better and is now kicking his ***. But once PC figures out m2k marth game then it might be GG again.

Peace

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
We should all have a smash get together sooon!...but i cant this weekend cause i have to go to a wedding.

more cool videos 2klights!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Well I seems when I posted a date, it actually didnt post it...Its August 4-5th. We are trying to have a free lunch so people wont have to leave.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sounds like a good date for me...i'll do everything i can to try to make this!

im starting to get withdrawal symptoms...must... play... some1 in sm.....a...sh 2klights, nopants and prism please force josh to reestablish smash nights on fridays!!!

well must go to a wedding be back in a couple days.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
was pretty fun. i discovered edmond oklahoma has all red dirt...and not brown like dirt is supposed to be.

brawl is gonna use the wiicontroler, wiicontroler&nunchuck, classic controler, and gc controller for controls...im gonna learn all but will use gc controller as a main!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i know i complain about this like everyday but lets play some smash my homies!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
im up for some smash... only.... i dont have money to spend cause i qualified for a national competition in baltimore......... so what im trying to say is..... i dont think i would be able to make it to wichita for smash nights for a while, unless i didnt have to pay for gas :(.

i am getting alot better though. almost too good ;) lol/jk

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
whenever you are home. i dont konw when you work so.... text me or something. i should be home till sometime after midnight, i might have plans then.

who has myspace? if you do tell me your screen name so i can check out your profile! lol i know its random but im bored!!!

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
So uh....Anyone actually want to play smash?

This was more intended for the west siders who already know where I live (prism, pants, 2k, lekgolo) but the eastsiders and hutch are more than welcome to join if they wanted. Smash night at my apt next Wednesday around six. If anyone wanted a different time, throw in your suggestions, it's the summer and all.

Light

Smash Journeyman
I have class 5 - 8 on Wed. After that is cool. I think Pants is off on some loli convoy traveling around spreading the cheese of God.

Attk, when did/do you graduate?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
So uh....Anyone actually want to play smash?

This was more intended for the west siders who already know where I live (prism, pants, 2k, lekgolo) but the eastsiders and hutch are more than welcome to join if they wanted. Smash night at my apt next Wednesday around six. If anyone wanted a different time, throw in your suggestions, it's the summer and all.
i'm always up for some smash...right now mon, weds, fri, and weekends are great for me...whats your address?

I have class 5 - 8 on Wed. After that is cool. I think Pants is off on some loli convoy traveling around spreading the cheese of God.

Attk, when did/do you graduate?
may 2008 mangz

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
lol anyways...

attack: i guess since dc wont text me when he has the time to sc, then i guess if you want we can play. i dont know anyones schedule except what you just posted. text me when you free.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I don't have your number. The other number that you gave me is somebody that I don't even know. That is why I have been waiting for you to text/call me.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
oh...i texted you before with my new number but you never replied... god im a moron.... my number is 899-9924. my bad dc, my bad. now ill take it easier on you since i didnt realize my number changed. attack, you can have my number too if you want.... :) let the starcraft matches.... BEGIN!!!!!!

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm back from lolifest '07 and these sixth graders are only getting cuter.

I'd love to play some smash with you, Vic, but I don't know exactly where you apartment is. If you're up for it I'll be there, though.

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
I live really close to 21st and Tyler, I'll PM you with the exact address and more precise directions. As fond as I am of putting my address on the internet and all.

I think we're aiming for Wednesday night, sort of late so Jimmy can get out of class. But you and Josh could come over before if you were bored. Let's aim for 8 PM Wednesday night.

Any scheduling conflicts or general confusion don't hesitate to ask.

Top Bottom