• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
dont talk crap on zerg... the koreans might bomb us....

i think after my huge bbq feast i might practice with my zerg friend. not sure yet. ill text or call you attack when im on so we can play or something.

i used to play hunter alot when i sucked lol.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
LOL ya I think that the zerg rock. Ya rushing is for nubs, you just need to get a D really quick with them and you are set. Just call or text me when ever edge.

nopants

Smash Apprentice
How can a race be good when they have no good units? All zerg have are zerglings and lurkers, maybe mutalisks. Also, there is no zerg defence that can stand up to marine and medic backed by a tank, that's game over right there.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Rushing is not for newbs. Zerg does not suck. Hydralisk + Defilers > Medic + Marine. This is worst than the talk about smash in GD.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
what i like to do with zerg against a medic+marine attack is burrow my zlings ahead of time in the very opening of my base. when the units come is and have to fight a couple of sunken, i unburrow and att the medics. it seems to work allmost everytime. if there are tanks. then they waisted time, and gave me more time to expand and build more units to take them down with, with my burrow strategy. it makes people mad 8D

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Just so we all know, the best counter for Marines and Medics are Lurkers. That is a universal truth, if you want to spend the time to get Defilers to counter M&M which are terran's quickest units to get then you're a fool or playing on fastest.

Defilers and Hydralisks are good no doubt, but then again Defilers are good with almost any zerg ground unit. But as far as using them to counter a M&M rush or M&M's late game (since it will be late game before you get Defilers) no.

Late game with terran you usually have to deal with Science Vessels and annoying leap frog tactics. Usually you'll get your defilers poked with Irridate so they become pretty ineffective if you arent careful. I'm out of time work calls, I'll post more later. =P

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
id have to agree with the lurkers be good vs M&M and mass late game hydra can beat most things

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
lol my zerg friend had a late game muta army. he called it his jew crew lol.

i have a laotion friend who ALLWAYS did late game hydra army. he was pretty good.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Yes he is.

Anyways I played some SC today and I am hella slow. Jeez I feel like I have never played this game at all. Few more matches with actual people might help me speed it up a bit like I used to be.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Is Wichita smashing anymore? EH? HUH? We need a smash festival or something.

I made a video for this week's weekly discovery, but my comp froze up because of its amazingness. It must have been a sign from above not release the discovery yet; the smash world is not ready for the genius. Weekly discovery has thus been post-poned.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Mew2King is just now starting to get 'pretty' good AttackstorM?

Wow..

I may be able to schedule a smash circus / festival, I'll update with details in the coming days.

nopants

Smash Apprentice
mew2king is starting to get pretty good!
Way to not pay any attention to the smash community. M2K has been an outstanding player for as long as I have been playing, and these matches are much more than 'pretty good.'

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
that much critisism from only one word!?...calm down you m2k fanboys

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, how about you take a lesson in diction and its effects on tone. Both of you two have managed to sound condescending. Now, to truly condescend, one has to metaphorically come down from above. The fact that it was 'only one word!?' doesn't matter, saying he's getting pretty good is such an understatement is just plain disrespectful to the game, and makes you seem disrespectful. In the future, try not to critique the player, but critique the matches. Example, "Wow, those were very exquisite matches and I hope to see more in the future!" I understand fully what you and AttackstorM mean, Cobra, my point is that it is a stupid thing to say, and your responses were ignorant to the beauty that was taking place in the matches. I truly pity you, and hope one day you two can appreciate beauty in all things, music, art, writing, and hopefully Super Smash Brothers: Melee.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i know hes been an amazing player for a while now. thats why i said hes getting pretty good instead of hes starting to get good as in hes starting to win big name tournaments and taking out super pros like pc chris. where as in the past mlg season pc chris was on another level of skill than him.

Top Bottom