• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
im game with the protoss vs. zerg thing
i get plenty of zerg practice from the best playa in hutch, possibly ks!! hes too good.

let me know when you have the time so i can dominate you.

i may not be good at smash, but when it comes to starcraft.... ITS ON!!!!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i get plenty of zerg practice from the best playa in hutch, possibly ks!! hes too good.

nopants

Smash Apprentice

well looks like i was wrong...its already 10:30 and still no update. it was said that it would update by the afternoon japan time. I guess they meant sometime in the afternoon but not exactly at noon...right now as im typing this it is 12:33pm in japan.

well anyway it should be updated anytime now after this post...

my top 5 chars i wanna see in brawl:
#1 cloud
#2 samaria from fzero
#3 sonic
#4 mega man x
#5 tails
All ******** character suggestions have been highlighted in orange, for reader convenience.

Seriously, Cloud?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ya seriously... he would be god if he was in brawl, c'mon now att. your thinking too big. mega man is even a little out of our league.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace

Alright dog you are on. When Do you want to play. Just call me. I need to reinatall it on the comp. Just call when ever you want to play it.

Lemme in on that, DC. All my RTS opponents moved away to Japan. Do you play C&C 3?

Ya I have C&C 3 not too good at it yet but if you want to play I will play ya. Just give me a call sometime 573-9523. I think that I still have your number. Oh ya It is on when SC2 comes out.

Seriously, Cloud too strong? Mewtwo whould destroy him. Smash needs some one winged angel.

One Winged Angel. HELL YA, it would be the greatest game if it had him in it:laugh: :laugh:

nopants

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to fight you, storM, but that's probably the weakest connection of all time. Also, Cloud is a stupid, generic character.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
anywayz...

i have a job now... i deliver cars to and from out of town/state. ill call you, dc, wheni get the chance, which would probly be this weekend idk yet.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
http://mariohoops.com/Launch/

this game has FF chars !!

his chances are not utterly complety void but i dought he will be in it too but there is already a little bit of cloud already in it! links super looks like it was copied from clouds omni slash, similar sound effects and everything.

Light

Smash Journeyman
To help all you scrubs out, I'm going to start posting my weekly discoveries.

Today(May 23):
Usually when you hook in your controller and your analog/c-stick is off center, the movement it creates is usually a nuasance; but you can use it to your advantage. For a good training tool, put in a controller with both c and analog stick pointed completely up then select Samus. This will give you an opponent that fastfalls/crouchcancels/smash-di's (survives fox's up smash to like 180%). I'm going to try playing Falco with my C-stick off center so that it auto-fastfalls/di's.

DYC

Smash Champion
To help all you scrubs out, I'm going to start posting my weekly discoveries.

Today(May 23):
Usually when you hook in your controller and your analog/c-stick is off center, the movement it creates is usually a nuasance; but you can use it to your advantage. For a good training tool, put in a controller with both c and analog stick pointed completely up then select Samus. This will give you an opponent that fastfalls/crouchcancels/smash-di's (survives fox's up smash to like 180%). I'm going to try playing Falco with my C-stick off center so that it auto-fastfalls/di's.
Setting your stick off center won't make you auto fastfall. This can be confirmed by holding down on the stick and then having someone upsmash you. You won't FF until you release down and press down again.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I just figured that out. I still use the Samus to practice pillars and other anti-shield techs at low %.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
interesting training device mr 2000lights!...
is there smash anywhere this weekend???
maybe something @ cobras apartment on fri if he wants and is not busy??maybe hutch, ninja, any west siders could come??

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Yet you still find the time to post on a forum devoted to said game. How odd.
Does it really matter if I play or not to post on the forums. Let me think about that one for a second......NO. I love how you always barg in here and say stupid **** like that.

dang...so this means you dont want get something goin on fri? ???

We can still hang out. I will just be a bit rusty if we play some smash thats all.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
so... i won $200... playing a card game........ dam im good lololz

anywayz... ill call you later saturday dc for that starcraft game...... im sooooo tired..... i love capitalizing peoples play mistakes :)

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace

anywayz... ill call you later saturday dc for that starcraft game...... im sooooo tired..... i love capitalizing peoples play mistakes :)

MprisM

Smash Journeyman

I'm so close to kicking your ***, stop double posting the same ****ing thing twice! JESUS LORD CHRIST! Click once and wait for it to load if you have to, waiting isnt a sin.

Also cobra AIM me when you play starcraft with edge, I'd love to see how much of a nub clash this is.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i also want in on this SC thing too...maybe we could get an FFA or 2 v 2 goin...

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I'm so close to kicking your ***, stop double posting the same ****ing thing twice! JESUS LORD CHRIST! Click once and wait for it to load if you have to, waiting isnt a sin.

Also cobra AIM me when you play starcraft with edge, I'd love to see how much of a nub clash this is.

Dude dont start with me. I am really not feeling up to it.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
sorry about the double posting. im really not double clicking it. my comp is ******** and registers EVERYTHING twice.

dc. text me when you get home so i can pwn u!!!

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I will be home at 9 oclock tonight but I am not really feeling good. When I get home I will most likely go to bed. I will play some next week because I have Friday from 5 o'clock to about Sunday till Noon to play how about that. I seriously doubt that you will pwn me at it. With me I am like smash as SC. Play rusty for about 2-3 matches then get my groove back. I really javent played this game in about 6+ months. So you most likely wont get too big of a "fight"/game out of me.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i havnt played sc in only 3 months. before that it was allmost a year. everytime i play after a long period of not playing i get better for some reason. the last time a played i beat the best playa in hutch, who used to play 24/7. he is really really good with zerg.

me to sc as husband to smash. if that gives you a hint on how good i am.

btw i love playing against zerg. its easier for me for some reason.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i havnt played sc in only 3 months. before that it was allmost a year. everytime i play after a long period of not playing i get better for some reason. the last time a played i beat the best playa in hutch, who used to play 24/7. he is really really good with zerg.

nopants

Smash Apprentice

Nobody's good with zerg. I find it amusing that you conquered over the best player in Hutch, who is "really good" with zerg, when zerg are almost unplayable compared to Terran and Protoss. And don't even start with, "Zerg rush kekeke" because that's amateur stuff right there.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
umm obviously you havnt played people who are actualy good with zerg.

i play temple, some new ladder level that everyone is playing. those are the competitive levels. i usually play ums maps though. but mostly temple.

u cant say zerg is bad when they are soposed to go at least 1.7x faster than protoss ,and terran. once they rush to mutas its basically over unless protoss gets lucky enough to handle with the little dragoons they have and the recommended 2 cannons.

i would love to see you play my friend overmind. he would smoke you. end of story.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I like the legit maps mostly...i play hunters and lost temple mainly.

wow nopants...there are gangs and legions of people on battle net that know how to use zerg effectively...

sooo when are we all gonna play some SC peoples?? im decent with all 3 races thats why i go random

Top Bottom