• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

nopants

Smash Apprentice
I spent ten days on the road with almost no smash. At one church there was a setup, but NO MEMORY CARD! So I had to play without half of the characters and stages. It almost wasn't worth it.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Doubt it, we pretty much stopped playing after Fo Sho/Graduation; I havn't played a serious match since. ****.

Seishiro, get KC to host a tournament.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Hey Josh, I was bored and I tried calling you last weekend to play some smash. Are you guys playing this Wednesday?

oh oops sorry i didnt get back to you i must have accidently bumped my phone into non ring and somehow missed the missed call message(rarely rarely happens)

yea i'm going to victors on weds want to come??

and light man the koreans are hardcore...they had a whole auditorium of people watching, fancy uniforms and stage, and anouncers just for two people playing starcraft.... *drool*

Karmacide

Smash Lord

oh oops sorry i didnt get back to you i must have accidently bumped my phone into non ring and somehow missed the missed call message(rarely rarely happens)

yea i'm going to victors on weds want to come??

and light man the koreans are hardcore...they had a whole auditorium of people watching, fancy uniforms and stage, and anouncers just for two people playing starcraft.... *drool*
Yeah I might come.

The Koreans/Japanese do that kinda presentation with a lot of fighting games. :chuckle:

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
Thats not true i would like to go to. Also your going to victors on Wed right Josh do you think that i could get a ride from any one is going that day.
This is Josh by the way in case you all for got.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
that was crap i couldnt go becuase of stupid debate paper...hey victor do you plan on having another one?

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Yeah I just don't know when at this point. There will definitely be another though.

Alex I think you left a pile of anime dvd's here for some reason. Egoproxy?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Doubt it, we pretty much stopped playing after Fo Sho/Graduation; I havn't played a serious match since. ****.

Seishiro, get KC to host a tournament.
Nobody really does play anymore. I know that I haven't really played since, Idk, about 9 months ago. LOL

Light

Smash Journeyman
I wrote something mean towards a mean person because I'm tired of mean people; but, I guess everyone will be happier if I instead post that I have a ShinCup Noodle Soup on my desk. Hot & Spicy.

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I did leave a pile of DVDs on your coffee table. I dunno if I should pick them up or make MprisM pick them up himself.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hey light is josh holding a smash night next fri? karmacide been saying hes been wanting to get some matches in with us

alphaqup

Smash Cadet
I don't know as of now if i'm going to have smash on Friday or not cause i don't know what i have going on later in the week but i will let you all know.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
if anyone is willing to come to hutch this after noon, we will be playing smash and we are ordering pizza. i know its a short notice. my mom just left for a couple of days lol :)

Light

Smash Journeyman
Brawl's not really enticing me to drop the $300 to pick it up(I don't have a Wii). My cube has been in the trunk of my car for about a month and a half now. It's pretty much been relegated to late night Mario party - amazing the kinds of people that'll play.

Anyways, Prism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32gAi27WrSU

nopants

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Masahiro Sakurai is being a real ********* about it. In other news: Care to play sometime this week AttK?

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I'm certainly not holding anymore here. Maybe when I get into my house in about 8 months I might reconsider. Very unlikely.

Top Bottom